Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue faithful fill Boyd Gym
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SUMMIT — It might seem strange to imagine a blue-clad audience in Boyd County Middle’s predominantly red gymnasium, but that’s exactly what happened Thursday night when the Kentucky Barnstorming Tour invaded the Ashland area.

“It was all blue in here,” UK senior Ramel Bradley said. “I saw maybe two or three specks of green but that was it.”

The Cats took on a group of Marshall All-Stars in the most intense game on this year’s tour. The teams took it to the wire with Kentucky topping the Herd 109-101 in overtime.

“That’s probably our toughest competition but it was fun and we still won,” Bradley said.

He poured in a game-high 41 points, much to the delight of the crowd of Big Blue faithful.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...35205.html
I attended this game and me and a couple buddies of mine was the leaders of the chants that Bradley mentioned. When we got to the autograph table, Bradley and Crawford told us good job on our chants, that was pretty cool. But this was a Great game that came down to the wire. Kentucky alumi could have won by as many as desired but it was played more like a all-star game with hardly no defense . Toward the end of the game, the defense picked up a little.
This would've been an awesome game to watch. I hope Ramel and Joe do good in the NBA.