Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hansbrough to transfer from Mississippi State to Notre Dame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No clue either why he would leave Miss St. for Notre Dame. He was playing everyday there. Oh well, whatever makes ya happy I guess!
My guess is that he'd jealous of his brother, and now he's looking for attention. But he will always be known as Tyler's brother.
Doubt he will get very much PT at Notre Dame. They have pretty good guard play coming back with Kyle Mcalarney and hopefully Ty Proffitt will play some.
blackcat_student Wrote:My guess is that he'd jealous of his brother, and now he's looking for attention. But he will always be known as Tyler's brother.

Yeah he will.
-STAT- Wrote:Doubt he will get very much PT at Notre Dame. They have pretty good guard play coming back with Kyle Mcalarney and hopefully Ty Proffitt will play some.

Ty Proffitt? Are you serious? Do you know how many times Proffitt moved from the end of the bench this year? Look for Profitt to transfer. My guess he will end up at Georgetown College or somewhere in the NAIA.
yea he aint the greatest player in the world and id say hes just doin whatever makes him happy, and it dont matter anyway hes always going to be known as tylers brother!
Survivor Wrote:Ty Proffitt? Are you serious? Do you know how many times Proffitt moved from the end of the bench this year? Look for Profitt to transfer. My guess he will end up at Georgetown College or somewhere in the NAIA.
Did he play any this year?