Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Flemings Chooses Hawaii over Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK JUCO recruit, Roderick Flemings chooses Hawaii over Kentucky.

I find this very shocking.:eek:

Flemings to Hawaii
Yeah Im with ya very shocking. I actually just heard about Flemings jus the other day for the first time and was hoping he would choose UK. Guess Hawai'i had something Kentucky didnt have.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah Im with ya very shocking. I actually just heard about Flemings jus the other day for the first time and was hoping he would choose UK. Guess Hawai'i had something Kentucky didnt have.

Flemings coach said today that Kentucky was the front runner and for UK's fans to expect a commitment at any time today, well he was defiantly wrong. Another thing about Flemings is that he may not have met the academic standards at UK, that may have been why he chose the Warriors, because there were alot questioning that he may not be eligible to even enroll at UK.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah Im with ya very shocking. I actually just heard about Flemings jus the other day for the first time and was hoping he would choose UK. Guess Hawai'i had something Kentucky didnt have.

Babes and the ocean?lol
4_real Wrote:Babes and the ocean?lol

yea Id say that could do it LOL!

Although this would be great, I would still rather play for the CATS.. lol
very shocking
Money Maker Wrote:Although this would be great, I would still rather play for the CATS.. lol

He will be playin for the cat...LOL.
I've never even heard of Roderick Flemings
4_real Wrote:He will be playin for the cat...LOL.
Haha, thats awesome.

And yeah I was thinking the same exact thing.

I would take a home grown Kentucky girl over anybody.

Could be his reason but I'd rather see him in Lexington without the ocean but he could still get some kind of babe.
HawksRule Wrote:Could be his reason but I'd rather see him in Lexington without the ocean but he could still get some kind of babe.

Possibly 4 legged and pink.LOL
4_real Wrote:Possibly 4 legged and pink.LOL

:lmao:
4_real Wrote:Possibly 4 legged and pink.LOL

Whatever could have got him to Lexington.
4_real Wrote:He will be playin for the cat...LOL.

I know this is not the reason he went to hawaii but if he is playing for the "CAT" then I wouldnt want him anyways. The "CAT" can be a real big distraction, just ask Tony Romo..
Money Maker Wrote:I know this is not the reason he went to hawaii but if he is playing for the "CAT" then I wouldnt want him anyways. The "CAT" can be a real big distraction, just ask Tony Romo..

You do have a point, lol. Smile
bluegrassballa Wrote:You do have a point, lol. Smile

If ur callin jessica simpson or carrie underwood a "distraction u must play for the "pole".LOL
LMAO!!!!! You boys are crazy!!! Smile
Flemmings was never offered a scholarship to UK, according to sources close to the situation. Rumor has it that Flemmings is still 21 credit hours short of qualifying, and by Texas state law, you can only receive 15 hours during summer sessions. Hawaii told Flemmings they would get him qualified, whereas UK backed off because there is no "legal" way of getting him qualified.
I probabaly would choose Hawaii over UK, I would like the beaches. Smile