Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rivals.com Top 150 Prospects Rankings Updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The rivals top 150 of 2008 has been updated

http://kentucky.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=1617
Some things that jumped out at me was Hopson moving up to #5, Majok going from a 3* to a 5* and #13 on that list, UK commit DeAndre Liggins falling to #28, and Darius Miller cracking the top 50.

I sure do hope we land Ater Majok.
I didnt even know Majok was interested in Baylor
colts12 Wrote:I didnt even know Majok was interested in Baylor

Baylor was the school he originally committed to before exploring his options. Now that he has been on the scene for the past year he has gotten more offers from some tradition rich schools.
This year BCG could have one of the better recruiting classes in the nation. With Miller, Liggins, and Galloway already coming to UK...Harrellson and Majok still looking at Uk...could be a special year for BCG. Carter and Williams can leave to get their scholarships and Jasper stay...UK will be tough next year for sure. That's jmo...
If UK gets Majok then I see a chance to make a championship run.. Patrick Patterson pulls a lot of defense his way. That leaves a lot of scoring opportunities for Stevenson.. Imagine what this would do for Majok..
If Jasper & Williams leave then that leaves UK with two more scholorships to hand out, I'm hoping Gillispie can land Flemings, Harrelson, Majok, and McCoy.
Talk about rebuilding if a couple of these rumors come true we will have 5 or 6 SOLID freshman. Could be either a very exciting or one that we will just want to end due to youth.
with the talent we already have in Patterson, Stevenson, and possibly Meeks and Jasper...the additions BCG is adding should definitely be positive for a strong run next year. I want UK to be the talk of all sports again like it was throughout the 90's while Pitino was there. I think BCG is starting to get the program going to a positive direction. IT IS LOOKING GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!!!
If Hopson is #5 player then Miller deserves to be at least top 10. But rankings dont mean anything, I'd rather have one D. Miller then to have 2 of S. Hopson.