Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Threepeat for USC???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again USC is ranked #1 in the nation, with returning starters QB Matt Leinart SE Dwayn Jarret FL Steve Smith & Chris McFoy LT Sam Baker C Ryan Kail RG Fred Matua RT Taitusi Lutui TB LenDale White & Reggie Bush

This team is a loaded gun waitin to be fired, what are your thoughts? I say they go undefeadted and win another national championship
I dont know if they will go undefeated but I believe they will repeat again. It kills me too because I hate USC. Its just to hard to stop Reggie Bush.
this is true... it killed me when they won the Orange bowl, i was all for Oklahoma winning it and Peterson getting the heisman... but o well.... it'll both happen with the next 3 years
actually peterson will never win the heisman, and the sooners dont have enuff talent to even reach a BCS game this year, the trojans wont win, cuz its just way too hard for some team to win 3 straight

i think florida state will surprise people, there a really good team, with a great coach, expect them to make the top 5 and win the sugar bowl...
USC wont win it and it is not because it is hard for a team to three peat it is because they are overrated and playin in a weak ass conf. i look for them to lose at least one game before bowl time and gettin knocked out of the Champ game because 2 other school will be polled higher. i wish the media would quit suckin USC and their pansy conf.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:actually peterson will never win the heisman, and the sooners dont have enuff talent to even reach a BCS game this year, the trojans wont win, cuz its just way too hard for some team to win 3 straight

i think florida state will surprise people, there a really good team, with a great coach, expect them to make the top 5 and win the sugar bowl...

Ur insane if you think Peterson wont win it before he grads. or goes to the NFL...... he set NCAA Freshman rushing record for 1925 rushing yards!!!! rushed for 100 yards or more in 11 of the 13 games last year, and scored at least one touch down in nine games got second in the heisman last year, and the highest rating for a freshman ever in the heisman race, the guy helped lead his team to the National Championship game u think he will never win the heisman??? Big Grin

The Sooners wont reach the National Championship this year... but before Peterson grads. they will, i guarantee it Tongue , USC has everything they need to win it, they're 33-1 since oct. 12 of 2002... I dont see anyone that could beat them except Texas or Iowa... MAYBE
actually im not really insane...but peterson did not lead his team to the national title, that was there crazy defense, and if peterson was so good than id love for u to tell me how many rushing yards he had in that title game, ill give u a hint it wasnt that many.

usc wont win again, its way to hard, tennessee can beat em, texas, michigan, ohio state, lsu, louisville can even beat em...maybe Big Grin
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:actually im not really insane...but peterson did not lead his team to the national title, that was there crazy defense, and if peterson was so good than id love for u to tell me how many rushing yards he had in that title game, ill give u a hint it wasnt that many.

usc wont win again, its way to hard, tennessee can beat em, texas, michigan, ohio state, lsu, louisville can even beat em...maybe Big Grin

i know he didnt lead them...he helped
that was then, USC was GREAT last year, i doubt the next team they play for the national title whoever they play wont be that good...
yeh i agree the trojans wont be that good this year, but the sooners have lost jason white, and now will play with a rookie qb under center, oklahoma and florida state are both in the same both, both have rookie qb's but have teams capable of winning it all
this is true.... though a rookie QB dosen't mean anything, wasn't Michigan's QB last year a freshman? he threw for like 2300 something yards i think
yeh michigan had a rookie qb and rb...so its possible but than again not very likely
yes, and i expect that QB for OU this year will try his best to fill Jason Whites shoes, though there will be ALOT more running plays this year now that they know what they have in Peterson
Michigan Will be real tough coming out of the big ten and they should be in the BCS this year or maybe even a National Championship chance.
michigan will again prolly win the big ten, but no way national champ. contender, and its not even a shoe in that they'll win the big ten, wisonsin, iowa, ohio state, purdue can all beat them
"PantherBlitz42" Wrote:Once again USC is ranked #1 in the nation, with returning starters QB Matt Leinart SE Dwayn Jarret FL Steve Smith & Chris McFoy LT Sam Baker C Ryan Kail RG Fred Matua RT Taitusi Lutui TB LenDale White & Reggie Bush

This team is a loaded gun waitin to be fired, what are your thoughts? I say they go undefeadted and win another national championship

Waiting to be fired? This team is a machine gun that started firing quite a while ago. lol
College football will be better when they have to reload though.
out of the big 10 it will be Michigan or Iowa.
SEC it will be Tenn
Big 12 it will be Texas

who cares about the rest.