Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Showdown in Jack's Creek!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Young Guns demolished the Old Men yesterday, winning 4 games and only sustaining ONE casualty....
Doc decided not to play due to a fear of snakes, which by the way we saw none yesterday. So I believe it was more a fear of our guns, is to why he sat out.
Wyatt fell prey to a toddler. Their new gunner was an easy target. The Judge seemed to be always alone when the game came to a close, and of course he would fall as well.
But now I must call out the Sniper, who has been a no show past couple of times. I understand it gets frustrating to lose all the time but thats no reason to quit. I will let you win one next time. I know your a little nervous around us Young Guns, so we will take it easy on ya next time.
NO, we won't let the Sniper win one next time, this is a NO MERCY TOUR, they'll have to earn their win which isn't gonna happen. They may win a battle every once in a blue moon but they'll never win the war. First Doc can't take it, now the Sniper is running scared. Wyatt & the Judge probably aren't far from giving up. As for the new guy like you said yesterday Amun-ra, "CAMO" word for the day.
Oh I was being sarcastic. I thought it may trick the Sniper to come out from hiding.
How did we know that one of our guys was coming straight from a UK game in the blue attire. We have got to get the little one and the Sniper back to be at nearly full strength. No way Doc will go back until snake season is over. He is going to have to get me some ammo though if I continue to use his gun. I know Sniper will not take these remarks too kindly. Cool
Well obviously the Sniper must care, for he has not even muttered a word in retaliation....

Me = :flame: :igiveup: = The Sniper
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well obviously the Sniper must care, for he has not even muttered a word in retaliation....

Me = :flame: :igiveup: = The Sniper

He's either crawled back in a culvert somewhere or hiding under his blankySmile .
Well where ever he is, he must not have an internet connection because I have not heard a peep from him.
One thing ya need to know when talking trash boys, is when you talk the talk, you gotta be prepared to walk the walk! & nobody walks the walk like the Sniper, WOOOOOOOOO !!! I've seen the best the young guns has to offer & I've took'em all out at one time or another brother!!!! The Sniper will be back in action this week, he will be better than ever, and heads will roll! The only difference is now The Sniper is ****ed off!!! Pencil this weekend in on your calenders "bluegrassrival'ers", beg, steal, bum, or barrow gas money to get to Jack's Creek this weekend ---- cause the Sniper is going to put on a SHOW, WOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!
I knew that once the Sniper was up and gunnin the tide would turn. New ammo from the good guys this week should do the trick. Camo Boy won't be there because of the race ib Alabama. Thank God he didn't wear his Tony Stewart PJ outfit this week.
:popcorn:
Well first of all, no one on the Young Guns is worried about the Sniper. He has prolly forgot how to even shoot his gun. Cause you know how old age gets to ya.

Wyatt, my girlfriend has a 3 year old sister that can match up with you.

Camo boy better be glad he is gone to the race. It wouldnt be pretty for him this week. We took it easy on him since it was his first time. Can't scare off new players.

Doc, well aint nuttin to say but pick up a gun.
Weeeel Sniper you act like somebody just walked over your grave, I'm your huckleberry...come on Sniper, come on you wretched slug. You're no daisy, it will definately be a showdown this Sunday. It's time to play the game!
Thanks to the Judge's recent purchase of my billiard table, I made a little purchase of my own this afternoon with the O.K. from Mrs. Ringo. All I know is we'll be bringing down the thunder next Sunday.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well first of all, no one on the Young Guns is worried about the Sniper. He has prolly forgot how to even shoot his gun. Cause you know how old age gets to ya.

The Sniper ages like a fine wine. And, you wasn't worried either that day I took you out, with a facial shot, and you didn't even get to fire a shot!!! WOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Amun-Ra Wrote:Wyatt, my girlfriend has a 3 year old sister that can match up with you.

That's just low because I know my Ol' friend Wyatt can beat any 3 year old!!!!!
Well I stopped at Doc's and picked up my tanks. going to fill them tomorow and get some paint. So hopefully the game will be on for Sunday.
Oh it's on Amun. Ringo needs to get the OK from the Much BetterHalf in order to get to purchase anything. I feel so sorry for Sniper because he broke both trigger fingers when chasing a herd of elk out of his garden. He should have the splints off by next week and ready to go. The Judge and company are in for the day as well as myself and the Little One.Cool
The Sniper Wrote:One thing ya need to know when talking trash boys, is when you talk the talk, you gotta be prepared to walk the walk!

Well you got the talking part down pat brother WOOOOOOOOO, but the Young Guns talk the talk & we walk the walk Jack, WOOOOOOOOOO, that's right, another dominating performance 3-0 today.We were really looking forward to lighting you up today but of course another NO SHOW CSF! For all you people that stole, begged, & borrowed gas money to come to the show we're sorry. But we took the frustration out on Wyatt & the Judge, how do those shoulders, backs, legs, hands, ribs & heads feel Wyatt & Judge you boys looked like SWISS CHEESE to me. Come on Sniper, here kitty kitty kitty come get you some of this WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Bold talk with the number game Ringo. Things will get back to normal when we are at full force. Good day for snakes and not a one showed except you three. Should have gone ahead and ambushed the three of you while you passed by on the four wheelers but we don't take kindly to those tactics. I got hit twice and thought I was going nuts.Cool
Well I am not going to say anything to Wyatt or the Judge.... All my words are for the Sniper. Once again you did not show, even if you had been there it would made no difference. We will use sling shots next time we play. Maybe then you will show your face.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well I am not going to say anything to Wyatt or the Judge.... All my words are for the Sniper. Once again you did not show, even if you had been there it would made no difference. We will use sling shots next time we play. Maybe then you will show your face.

Slingshots may still be too much for him Amun-ra, maybe we should just throw'em at him. Check your PM Amun-ra.
I did. Looks like a good deal.
Is It On For Sunday Or What?
I dont know. I havent talked to anybody since we played but I think everyone was taking this week off.
I doubt I will have the time to this weekend.
I will talk with the Judge but it may be a caution out for this weekend. If Ringo is the only young gun then we are on of course.Cool
Is the battle back on for this coming weekend? The new A5 is tuned in & ready to blast some old timers.
I dont know. Need to talk to Walker and find out if he got that field ready near Old Beaver.
Has anyone talked to Walker to see if he got the field ready, I can get some more palletts if needed. I'd like to try out the new gun this weekend and see if that laser sight can get a bead on Wyatt's head.
Hmm call the judge and see if he has talked to Walker.
We need to find a big pine thicket somewhere, there's usually not a lot of under brush in places like that.
How about the road leading up to Death Valley for you young guns. Call the place Ringo and we will be waitin. Nothing to do but cross the line drawn in the dirt. No need to look for pine trees to hide behindCool because we are in the road blocking your retreat.
Pages: 1 2