Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How good is GJ Vilarino?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He has already made a verbal commentment to UK for 2009.

Point guard
McKinney (TX) McKinney
AAU: Texas Select

Ht: 6-foot-0
Wt: 160 lbs
Class: 2009
Very quick guard. Got skills to play division 1 especially at Kentucky. He is a little bit smaller than Rondo but just as quick and good defensively.
crazyfan4 Wrote:Very quick guard. Got skills to play division 1 especially at Kentucky. He is a little bit smaller than Rondo but just as quick and good defensively.
Well to bad he cant come this year.
I have seen where a lot of analysts have felt that he wasn't good enough to play at Kentucky. Some have even suggested that Billy G. might pull the scholarship offer if he gets better players to commit.

Not making any personal assessments of him, because I've never seen him, that's just what I had heard.
I haven't heard very much about this kid other than he verbally committed. Hopefully he has a great Senior campaign.
There is a rumor going around that he may de-commit from Kentucky.

Why? Its reported that he isn't feeling the love from Kentucky that he once was getting.

I haven't really seen any videos on GJ, haven't really heard any information on him at all. All I know is that he got first team all-Texas in his class. Thats a pretty big honor, especially in Texas.