Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morris Situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As amazing as it may seem, Morris may still be able to end up back at UK. There has been no word yet on his intentions. But according to the rules, even though he stayed in the draft, he can still return if he decides to AND if he did not hire an agent. He would have to file the proper paperwork within 30 days and repay any money that he used that was not his own during the camps.

Stay tuned...
I thought he signed an agent
Buke did, I dont think Morris did though.
Last anyone has heard he didn't sign an agent but he hasn't contacted anyone at UK other than a fax since this entire thing started.
morris is still gone from college basketball, hes going to be doing some basketball camps in the summer and try to sign with a team as a free agent
Morris has not signed with an agent. He will not return to UK though. We all knew he was'nt good enough to get drafted. I think his decision to come to UK was a big joke. I guess he thought if he came here instead of Ga Tech, it would increase his draft chances. He was never in it for the "education" like he stated at his press conference whan he announced his choice to attend UK.

He used us and the Kentucky name....He's a joke.
this guy has been a joke since he came to kentucky, wut a waste of pathetic talent....and azuibuke why?????????????????????????????????
did u leave..........................................?!!!!!!
piss on him
Ahhhhhh! Players today! I just wanna :wink:
"TCat09" Wrote:Ahhhhhh! Players today! I just wanna :wink:

Smile
I wish they would of change the min NBA draft age to 21..
exactly QQ. needs to be like the NFL.
Morrris is a S E L L O U T :roll:.
He'll be back...The NCAA is decicing how many games he will have to sit. i have heard if he has to sit ouf it will be ning games. So he will return in time for the UNC game at Rupp.
well from what i have heard that even if he does get to return he can still leave and go to the NBA... since he entered the Draft and stayed in he is now NBA property as a free agent. So this means that once he comes back to UK and starts playin well, and NBA team in need of a center can give him an offer and he can choose to leave durin the season. So in that case i say the hell with him stay away from UK........... sellout bastard. :wink:
I heard that Morris would be able to play this season. I have not seen any thing in the papers about it can anyone confrim this info
I've been waiting to see that confirmed also but I still haven't seen or heard anything.
he's on the photo shot and roaster for this year.. ukathletics website..
I checked the Lexington Hearld this morning and they had not heard anything from the NCAA. I hope this doesn't hurt their recruiting of a big man for next year
When do they expect to hear something?
I would like to know also CD. Ive heard rumors that he could play but would have to sit the first 10 games. Can anyone confirm this?
i do believe he will be suspended games no matter what the NCAA says. Tubby is unhappy with what he did.
Everything is specualation at this point.
UK took two team pictures, one with Morris and one without.
There has not been a word from the NCAA.
Thanks for the update FS.
Well madness is this friday. is he goin to be participating or not? NCAA needs to get on the ball and make a ruling on him.