Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breaking News: Earl Clark staying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:redboxer: :wtf1: Awful news to hear!!
Who cares anymore.. I still dont recall this guy.
Clark coming back helps the Cardinals out alot. They should be one of the better teams in the Big East again, just depends on there post play with freshman Samuels on how far they will go.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Who cares anymore.. I still dont recall this guy.
Well next year when they play UK you will recall who he is verry well.
I agree Amun-Ra. I do not recall him either...
This will make the cards stacked.but why did he decide to take himself out of the draft?
I dont know when he decided. But I The report came out and school was trying to keep it hush hush and called it speculation, but I talked to him yesterday and he said it was all true. I talked to DC too but he is gone! Its great to have Earl back though. This is will definitely make the Cards tough for this coming year!
cardinalfan27 Wrote:I dont know when he decided. But I The report came out and school was trying to keep it hush hush and called it speculation, but I talked to him yesterday and he said it was all true. I talked to DC too but he is gone! Its great to have Earl back though. This is will definitely make the Cards tough for this coming year!

Do you have ESPN2 ? if so samardo samuels is playing now.
I never heard of this guy untill the sweet 16.
ballcrazy Wrote:Well next year when they play UK you will recall who he is verry well.
All we will recall is Patterson taking him to the hole every drive.
RavenBoy Wrote:All we will recall is Patterson taking him to the hole every drive.

Thats why we beat u all by 14 points
Lets be civil guys & gals... Try and keep this on-topic.
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:Thats why we beat u all by 14 points
That was because of Padgett and not Clark. Clark staying will help you all but you still dont have anyone down low.
Earl Clark is a great player with even better potential. His athleticsm is great, I recall a vicious dunk displayed via alley from Williams
JBIRD Wrote:Earl Clark is a great player with even better potential. His athleticsm is great, I recall a vicious dunk displayed via alley from Williams
No that was Rondo to Azubuike Dunk.