Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Barnstorming Tour Dates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joe Crawford & Ramel Bradley will be traveling around the state playing against local all-star teams, Bobby Perry, Lukas Orbzut, Jeff Shepherd, and Scott Padgett are set to join them at each event, other former UK players could be there also.

April 18 — Christian County High School, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
April 23 — Perry County Central High School, Hazard, Kentucky
April 24 — Paducah Tilghman High School, Paducah, Kentucky
April 26 — East Jessamine High School, Nicholasville, Kentucky
April 30 — Allen County High School, Scottsville, Kentucky
May 1 — Boyd County Middle School, Ashland, Kentucky
May 2 — Scott High School, Kenton Co., Kentucky
May 3 — Knox Central High School, Barbourville, Kentucky
May 9 — Bowling Green High School, Bowling Green, Kentucky
May 10 — Bullitt Central High School, Louisville, Kentucky

www.kentuckybarnstormingtour.com

I've been talking to the administration at Prestonsburg, there interested but I don't know if they've sent the e-mail yet.
Awesome...I went to one of these in 98' I think.
arent they coming to Allen Central this year?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:arent they coming to Allen Central this year?

No.

Two other dates have been announced, Scott High School and East Jessamine High School.

So if any of you want to see any of the UK seniors perform in the mountains you will have to goto Perry Central.
blackcat_student Wrote:No.

Two other dates have been announced, Scott High School and West Jessamine High School.

So if any of you want to see any of the UK seniors perform in the mountains you will have to goto Perry Central.

why aint they comming to Allen Central this year
I know I went to one but I don't remember the year. Cliff Hawkins, Erik Daniels, and Gerald Fitch were all seniors that year.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:why aint they comming to Allen Central this year

Allen Central must not have sent the e-mail to the guys that are running this. They were real interested in the Pikeville area according to http://www.kentuckysportsradio.com, but I guess no one ever contacted them.
Do you need tickects to go to this.
I did P.A. for one of these a couple years back... they are ok... I'm not sure I would pay to get in though....
At the Ashland event, the Seniors from Marshall University will play the Cats... at Bowling Green, the Seniors from Western Kentucky will be part of the event… at North Bullitt High School, Scott Padgett will play… at Knox Central and Hazard, Jeff Sheppard will be playing… at a couple of the events, Randolph Morris will participate… at Scott High School, some of the Cincinnati Bengals will make an appearance.

In addition, there will be some special events at each location:

The local kids age 12 and under, will be able to try and take Bradley in a set of skills challenges.

Lukask Obrzut will play against a player randomly drawn from the crowd in a game of one-on-one….it might be a kid or an old lady….regardless, Woo takes on all comers.

In each location, Joe and Ramel will be in a three point contest against the best boy and girl’s basketball three point shooter in the area.

Pre-Sale tickets will be $8... at the door the tickets will be $10.
I have heard they might come to East Ridge HS.