Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pistons vs. Spurs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which will be the 2005 NBA Champions ?
Hpoefully the Pistons will bring home their second straight title Confusedhock:
San Antonio is a stronger, deeper team. They both play good defense but the Spurs is better. San Antonio should win this series but anything is possible.

Spurs in 6.
Pistons in 6
That will be extremely hard almost impossible if this Game 1 cotinues to follow the same way. Spurs have home court and have the best home record in the league this year. They have the best power foward in the game in Tim Duncan and a up and coming star in Ginobli. Too much for the Pistons to handle.
Spurs win game one with ease but not much of a suprise to me. But it was a very boring game. I about fell asleep during it.....So BORING
I thought there were some bad calls in this game. The blocking call against Ben Wallace that would have been a charge had it been Mr. Argentina taking it. And a charge called on Ben Wallace when Nazr Muhammed was clearly inside the defensive circle. Ginobli flops too much. He's the biggest faker I have seen in quite some time. And after watching him last night, I now think he is not that good as he is lucky. I mean who throws in a left handed hook shot between Ben and Rasheed and still makes it? Luck.
I dont think being able to make that shot every game is lucky. He some how has figured a way to master these akward shots. He is a great player and completely dominated in the 4th quarter. I think he had 15 alone in the 4th. The calls werent that bad and the better team won.
Well its going to be hard for your prediction of Pistons to win in 6 now. Unless you expect them to win 4 straight...haha....Spurs just outplayed the Pistons all game long. The Pistons were overmatched and were blown out from the beginning. 97-76...OUCH...haha..Ginobli had 27 and even Bruce Bowen, primarly out there to play defense, scored 15. Rip Hamilton only had 14. Bowen shut him down. Rip was 5-15. And for all you Tayshaun lovers out there an amazing 1-7 performance for 3 pts.

Spurs are a better team. My prediction may be wrong. They might just go ahead and sweep the Pistons...hahaha Cry
shew i hate the damn Spurs.
me 2 vega, only with more passion...they are so incredibly BORING....actually both of them.. Smile
Pistons were impressive in Game 3 but the Spurs looked absolutely awful. Though this will make this a better series, I dont think that Spurs will play like that anymore this series and will win a 3rd championship. Bowen didnt do to well against Rip tonight either.
i HATE bruce bowen, he doesnt do ne thing offensively besides wait for one of his start teammates to get double teamed and wait for an open shot...and rip hamilton just shot the ball better, he'll continue to do that
i HATE bruce bowen, he doesnt do ne thing offensively besides wait for one of his start teammates to get double teamed and wait for an open shot...and rip hamilton just shot the ball better, he'll continue to do that
I dont expect Rip to come out and shoot as well as he did in Game 3. Bowen will be hounding him more than ever.

Spurs win this game go up 3-1 but will lose Game 5 and finish off the Pistons back in San Antonio.
yeh nice theory ykwib..... :!: spurs are really gonna win this game, and bowen is doing a great job on rip..lmao....not!
What the **** happened to the Spurs?

I mean I dont get it. How can you go from playing great to absolutely terrible.
nice one!...as i said from the beginning the pistons are gonna win this in 7 in a tight one to the end, with maybe a buzzer beater
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

A 31 point win by the Pistons !!!!!!! Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:What the **** happened to the Spurs?

I mean I dont get it. How can you go from playing great to absolutely terrible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BP why in the world do you like the pistons so much? lol....i hate both teams but id rather let the pistons get ring # 2 than allow tim duncan to match kobe with 3 rings....

remember jus cuz prince plays for the pistons doesnt mean u should forget about nazr mohammed baby!
Well VON.............Last time I checked I was still a US Citizen and I had a few rights and If I want to be for the Pistons, I can be....If that's ok with you that is :roll:
well BP..last time i checked most people are us citizens...lmao

and its my right to ask why? lol
I like Tayshaun and Nazr both. But how many NBA Titles has Nazr won since he left UK ??? Tayshaun is a more finesse player.....

Now, I ask you a question..."why in the world do you like the patriots & seminoles so much? lol....i hate both teams"
well i started liking the patriots in 98 when parcells left and now usc coach pete carrol was there...they just always played the rite way, and now there getting rewarded for it

ive liked the seminoles since '98...mainly cuz i hate miami and florida
but we've always had a good team we just need a good qb, hopefully xavier lee will FINALLY get us over the hump to beat miami
Anywho, Back to the NBA Finals.....Look for the Pistons to take Game 5 and win it all in San Antonio in Game 6 or 7 8) 8) 8)
Well that didn't happen BP, but they did take game 6 in SA to push it to a 7 game series. All hope is back!!! Confusedhock:
as much as i cant stand both teams being a laker fan...i hope the pistons win and let tim duncan choke and cry
How can you hate Tim Duncan? He plays by the rules, does what he is supposed to do, and keeps his mouth shut. He is a team player and he doesnt complain. Truthfully, if the NBA had more players like him, it would be alot better.
if the nba had more players than tim duncan than no one would watch ne of the games...i mean cmon the guy doesnt show ne emotion, doesnt even look like hes playin that hard...id rather have an allen iverson a guy who puts his heart on the line every game than tim"boring" duncan
Pages: 1 2