Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kansas Jayhawks: National Champs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kansascomes back from 9 down and wins the thriller in OT!! Great win by the Jayhawks! So nerve racking to watch!! Best game of the tourney IMO!!
definiltely best game of the tourney. These two teams really were the two best team the nation.

Go Jayhawks!!!......I won 120 bucks off this game...woo hoo
Well this cost me $125, and I could have won over $600 if Memphis could hit their **** free throws in regulation. Memphis gave the game to Kansas, simple as that. Stupid mistakes down the stretch cost them, and Kansas capitalized. Congrats to the Kansas friggin Jayhawks.
Freethrows------freethrows------freethrows!

$#@#!
Everyone said that the free throws would be the reason Memphis didnt win the Championship.
One of the greatest National Championship games of all time. I picked Kansas from the start over Memphis. Weird thing about it I picked KU to win 73-66 in overtime! Only 2 points off on that one.

Hard to believe Memphis was so solid from the FT line the whole tournament and absolutely choked down the stretch. Congrats to Kansas on their first title in 20 years.
THE GREATEST CHAMPIONSHIP GAME I'VE SEEN!!!!!!! Besides the missed free-throws and Chalmers three with 3 ticks on the clock. COLLINS steal when they were coming back in regulation, then the tree pointer he hit was what I think sparked ther comeback.JMO
This sucks. I wanted Memphis to win.
That was a great game to watch...Very exciting til the end. I won $150 dollars on this win, and I predicted Kansas to win 74 - 67. I missed both teams scores by only 1 point. I couldn't do that again for sure.
me and you both brother..Sad
vundy33 Wrote:This sucks. I wanted Memphis to win.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:me and you both brother..Sad

Just wonder what all the Tar Heel fans will say when they see the video of Mr Roy Williams wearing the Big Kansas shirt last night.
Rock.......chawkkkkk......jaaaayyyyyhhhaaawwwkkksss!!!!!!
This was a great game. I won $999,999.71, plus a can of copenhagen long cut....lol... It didn't matter which team won between these 2.
Great game Kansas needed to win it and it looked to me that memphis's poor free throws finally caught up with them
One of the best national championships I've ever seen... ROCK-CHALK-JAY-HAWK!
Great championship game, nerve racking to the end.:Clap: