Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Kansas v.s. (1) Memphis - National Championship Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the final game of the Collegiate Basketball season and pits the 2 most athletic teams in the Country. So whats everyones predictions and who picked this game correctly? I did for the first time ever, lol.
I gotta go with the team I picked to win it. Kansas. They looked unstoppable tonight. On one of me other brackets, I picked all 4 Final Four games and the championship games right. But on the ones that actually counted, I got them wrong.
Kansas wins it all
I picked Kansas to win it all in my bracket so theres no need in turning on them now... ROCK-CHALK-JAY-HAWK
This was my Natl Champ game, and I'm still going with Kansas. ROCK-CHALK-JAY-HAWK
I picked Kansas to win it all in my bracket so im gonna go with Kansas but I think Memphis will make it a good game.
Kansas will win it all
I want Memphis to win but Kansas seems to strong.
I had UNC beating Memphis but oh well...

Memphis 806
Kansas 805

Haha no really.

Memphis 75
Kansas 73
I've had Kansas vs. Memphis with Kansas winning 74 - 67 from the start!!
I'll take Kansas in this one.
mcolem00 Wrote:I've had Kansas vs. Memphis with Kansas winning 74 - 67 from the start!!

Same game, same winner, and almost same score as mine, lol. I had it at 73-66.
Memphis
im picking Memphis cause i have them winning it all
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
Im gonna go with Memphis because I drew them twice at our sweet 16 pool. They win, I win $550..GO MEMPHIS! My brackets went to **** with Carolina and UCLA getting beat out, lol..