Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Kansas 84 (1) North Carolina 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Alamo Dome. Jayhawks blew a 28 point first half lead as UNC got within 4 points but Kansas managed a 13-0 run near the end of the game to seal the W. Congrats Kansas.
I'M glad KANSAS won.
Some Stats From The Game

North Carolina's Leading Scorer's, Rebounders, and Assists

Scorers
Wayne Ellington 18 points
Tyler Hansborough 17 points
Danny Green 15 points

Rebounders
Tyler Hansborough 9 rebounds
Wayne Ellington 6 rebounds
Danny Green 5 rebounds

Assists
Wayne Ellington 2 assists
Ty Lawson 2 assists

North Carolina shot 24-67 from the field for 35%
North Carolina shot 13-15 from the free throw for 86%
North Carolina shot 5-24 from the 3-point line for 20%

Kansas's Leading Scorers

Scoring
Brandon Rush 25 points
Darnell Jackson 12 points
Mario Chalmers 11 points
Sharon Collins 11 points

Rebounding
Durrell Arthur 9 rebounds
Cole Aldrich 7 rebounds
Brandon Rush 6 rebounds

Assists
Russell Robinson 4 assists
Sharon Collins 4 assists

Kansas shot 34-64 from the field for 53%
Kansas shot 11-14 from the free throw line for 78%
Kansas shot 5-15 from 3 point line for 33%
Great win for Kansas. Didn't really see this happening. But I did pick Kansas to win it. The Jayhawks were just to much for North Carolina. Gonna be a great championship game.
Im surprised...I just lost $20.
What a terrible game to watch, apart from the 10 minutes that UNC came back, this game was pathetic. UNC got dominated. Hansborough got dominated and he wouldn't have had near as many points if the refs hadn't been calling those B.S. charge calls all night.
I'm glad I picked Kansas to win
I was pulling for kansas.
North Carolina didn't get to play a 'home' game for the first time in the tournament. And Hansbourgh didn't get the benifit of all those flop charging fouls he usually gets. The best team won. It wasn't an upset imo.
I picked UNC in this one, but I am glad they got beat. Shut ole PACKERhead up, maybe for the rest of the season about how good North Carolina the ACC is.
A good night to be a U.K fan.....................UNC and UCLA both get their butts kicked.:lmao:
3yards+c.o.d. Wrote:A good night to be a U.K fan.....................UNC and UCLA both get their butts kicked.:lmao:

Oh yeah!! :rockon: