Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark has a new coach!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to inform all of you that Sheldon Clark has a new cheerleading coach, and she is ready to make some changes! I know this lady personally and she is tough and will make sure that SC is competitive with the rest of the region. She was my coach in elementary school and I came home crying sometimes then (I always remind her of that)! lol But seriously, she is the type of coach that others should model from and I am so excited to see what the future holds for SC in the next few years. Between the all-star program and this new coach, we will be out to knock the powerhouses off their pedastal (SP?)! lol
Congratulations!! Shledon Clark was great before, and I'm sure they'll be even better now. (no offense to the old coach)
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:Just wanted to inform all of you that Sheldon Clark has a new cheerleading coach, and she is ready to make some changes! I know this lady personally and she is tough and will make sure that SC is competitive with the rest of the region. She was my coach in elementary school and I came home crying sometimes then (I always remind her of that)! lol But seriously, she is the type of coach that others should model from and I am so excited to see what the future holds for SC in the next few years. Between the all-star program and this new coach, we will be out to knock the powerhouses off their pedastal (SP?)! lol

Who is the new coach???
Gatortater Wrote:Who is the new coach???

Her name is Dena James. She cheered at SC in the late 80s and knows what it takes to be an AMAZING team. She is very strict and a stickler (SP?) for cleanliness so SC will look like they have never looked before! It is time that SC cheerleading returns to what it was in the 90s.....maybe they didn't win all the time, but they were very good then (and had some titles under their belt). Dena's daughter is also going to be entering high school in the next few years so she will ensure that they are up to par. Lisa Kirk will be assisting her (cheered in the early 80s and has coached SC before) and I'm sure Ernay Goble will be helping some as well (graduated from SC in 04 and cheered at Marshall University the past four years).

Kim Smith (the former coach) is a wonderful person, and the girls love her very much! I'm sure she will be missed.
Seen them cheer a few times.
their pretty good this year!
Congratulations SC!!:rockon: