Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will be the next coach at WKU?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that Darrin Horn left for the South Carolina job, who is next to lead the hilltoppers?
Good question but I have no clue who they will try to get
Bobby Knight....hahaha..no I don't really know
I think that Sean Sutton would be interested in the job.
Seriously Bob Knights name has been thrown around a lot on Catspause. But I agree with Blackcat Student, if a no name coach isn't brought up then it will be Sean Sutton.
I also agree with BCS that Sean Sutton would be the best candidate for the WKU job.
Tubby will lose a coach Vince Taylor will go to WKU
-STAT- Wrote:I also agree with BCS that Sean Sutton would be the best candidate for the WKU job.

WKU athletic director didn't contact Knight, Knight was asked about the job by a reporter and he said that he loved coaching but he'd rather fish, help his wife around the house, than coach again.

basketballwizz Wrote:Tubby will lose a coach Vince Taylor will go to WKU

Yeah, he is one of the candidates that recently popped up.

I wish nothing but the best for the Hilltoppers, because they bring back a very talented group of players, like AJ Slaughter and Steffon Pettigrew.
If they want an up and coming young coach they should consider Kelly Wells. I know Kelly hasn't really proven himself at that level, but hey, you gotta start somewhere. I vote for Wells.