Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ex-UK and Lville Basktball player Marvin Stone dies in Saudi Arabia.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia (AP) -Former Kentucky and Louisville basketball player Marvin Stone died Tuesday after collapsing during halftime of a game in Saudi Arabia. He was 26.

Louisville spokesman Kenny Klein said Stone died of an apparent heart attack. Stone had signed a contract with Ittihad Jeddah earlier in the week and was playing in the team's Elite Cup semifinal game when he fell ill.

Stone's agent, Hirant Manakian, said Stone was pronounced dead at a hospital.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/23907572/site/21683474/
MARVIN was a great person , very sad to hear prayers go out to his loved ones RIP MARVIN.
Tough two days for the Wildcats.
Very sad news. My prayers go out to his family
Hated to see him transfer out of UK. Heck of a player, and seemed to be an even better person. My prayers are with his friends and family.
Tough Loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Prayers Go Out To His Family
Prayers out to his faimly
Horrible news... My prayers are with his family.
Been an unfortunate couple of days if your a UK fan, first the Mr.Wildcat loss and now Marvin Stone. Was a heck of a player and will be missed. My prayers go out to his family.
I just get over this its awful
I loved the guy, I seen him in a Shell Mart outside of Lexington when I was younger and he took a picture with me and gave me a bunch of shirts and stuff like that that he signed. He wasn't a big star or anything but I loved just because he played for UK.