Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jordan Crawford to UK (Rumor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Their are 2 posters on Catspause reporting this. One having friends that attend IU. Take it for what its worth, just thought I would let you all know.
I wish he would just decide, but I bet if Pearl ends up there he won't go anywhere.
I don't see any top coach really going there due to IU possibly being placed on probation, but that is just my IMO. Wouldn't hurt my feeling either cause if Pearl went there that means we most likely would land Scotty Hopson.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:I don't see any top coach really going there due to IU possibly being placed on probation, but that is just my IMO. Wouldn't hurt my feeling either cause if Pearl went there that means we most likely would land Scotty Hopson.

Hopson=overrated
Would be a nice addition after he sits out. I hope it's true.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Their are 2 posters on Catspause reporting this. One having friends that attend IU. Take it for what its worth, just thought I would let you all know.
Is there a link or anything to this rumor?
sting Wrote:Would be a nice addition after he sits out. I hope it's true.
Being placed on probation and changing the coaching staff, don't you think Indiana would release him from his LOI and be available for next season?
fballfan07 Wrote:Is there a link or anything to this rumor?

No news source will say anything but here is the thread that states that Crawford will be joining Kentucky...
http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?f...88&style=2
I hope he does though.
will he have to sit out a year or not cause where they had a coaching change looks like the NCAA would let him play...that is if this is true
Sit out or not he will be a good player added to the roster. If the (rumor) is true.
From what I have come to understand if IU is placed on probation he would not have to sit out a season.
I think this would be great for us if he does come.
You better believe it would help us.
I would love to see it, it would be another Crawford for us with heart. If it does happen, he should get to play this year and not have to sit out, but we will have to see what happens. Oh and for all you Scotty Hopson lovers, he is overrated and besides that, give it up, he wants a fast paced team, and that is not UK, so he wont be coming here.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I would love to see it, it would be another Crawford for us with heart. If it does happen, he should get to play this year and not have to sit out, but we will have to see what happens. Oh and for all you Scotty Hopson lovers, he is overrated and besides that, give it up, he wants a fast paced team, and that is not UK, so he wont be coming here.
What are you talking about? Yeah, your right, we were not a fast paced team this year, but thats because 6 of our top 7 players missed a combined 47 games. Any team in the nation who had to play with those kind of injuries would have to play the same way we had to play. At full strength, there is no way you can say we would be slowed placed, especially with a potential starting lineup in Patrick Patterson, Justin Harrelsson, DeAndre Liggins, Scotty Hopson, and Derrick Jasper...With Jodie Meeks maybe cracking the lineup pending his recovery from surgery...

Not even counting Jordan Crawford if he comes...This team will definitely be a run and gun type team in years to come...
fballfan07 Wrote:What are you talking about? Yeah, your right, we were not a fast paced team this year, but thats because 6 of our top 7 players missed a combined 47 games. Any team in the nation who had to play with those kind of injuries would have to play the same way we had to play. At full strength, there is no way you can say we would be slowed placed, especially with a potential starting lineup in Patrick Patterson, Justin Harrelsson, DeAndre Liggins, Scotty Hopson, and Derrick Jasper...With Jodie Meeks maybe cracking the lineup pending his recovery from surgery...

Not even counting Jordan Crawford if he comes...This team will definitely be a run and gun type team in years to come...

Scotty Hopson will not start for UK next season. He has a long way to go before he will be able to start for UK. He can play and come off the bench, but he won't start, especially the way gillesspie runs his pre-season practices. i think he is a great player, but has not lived up to what I expected him to be. I think his potential is a lot better than his work ethic, and that could hurt him at UK.
Who the **** is Justin Harrelson? Never heard of him till now.
fballfan07 Wrote:What are you talking about? Yeah, your right, we were not a fast paced team this year, but thats because 6 of our top 7 players missed a combined 47 games. Any team in the nation who had to play with those kind of injuries would have to play the same way we had to play. At full strength, there is no way you can say we would be slowed placed, especially with a potential starting lineup in Patrick Patterson, Justin Harrelsson, DeAndre Liggins, Scotty Hopson, and Derrick Jasper...With Jodie Meeks maybe cracking the lineup pending his recovery from surgery...

What about Stevenson and Harris?
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Who the **** is Justin Harrelson? Never heard of him till now.

i was wondering the same thing
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i was wondering the same thing

Me too.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Who the **** is Justin Harrelson? Never heard of him till now.

He is a JUCO big man that can play inside & out, Kentucky really wants him but he is under contract or something with Western Illinois so its a wait and see process.
His name is Josh Harrelsson....my mistake...sorry for the confusion...
Has anyone heard any updates on Jordan Crawford transferring? I would think especially since Hopson is gone that Crawford may want to come here and be the premier perimeter scoring next season...
fballfan07 Wrote:Has anyone heard any updates on Jordan Crawford transferring? I would think especially since Hopson is gone that Crawford may want to come here and be the premier perimeter scoring next season...

I think that it would be smart for him to wait and see how things at Indiana are going to go before he actually transfers. I'd love to see him play in a Kentucky uniform but I'd at least give Tom Crean a chance, but if the program goes under probation I'd transfer.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I would love to see it, it would be another Crawford for us with heart. If it does happen, he should get to play this year and not have to sit out, but we will have to see what happens. Oh and for all you Scotty Hopson lovers, he is overrated and besides that, give it up, he wants a fast paced team, and that is not UK, so he wont be coming here.

For Us? From what I remember all you did during the season was tell us how stupid UK was and we were for being fans.
He isnt coming to UK.
I think he should have came to UK in the first place!!! but i guess everyone has a change of heart
well he was at Creams press confernce today.
RavenBoy Wrote:He isnt coming to UK.
Did you just hear something telling us he isn't coming or is this just your opinion?
Pages: 1 2