Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 Memphis Vs #2 Texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sunday @ 2
I think Texas will pul out the win.
I see alot of people taking Texas in this game but im gonna go with the underdog and go with Memphis.
RavenBoy Wrote:I see alot of people taking Texas in this game but im gonna go with the underdog and go with Memphis.
Is the higher ranked team here considered the underdog?

I'll take Texas.
Beef Wrote:Is the higher ranked team here considered the underdog?

I'll take Texas.
Well everyone says Memphis will be the first #1 seed to be put out. Really though I think they are against Texas.
All I have heard about Memphis is how they cant shoot freethrows and there not gonna make it.
I hope Texas wins1 just beacuse i have them winning it all in my bracket!
I'm wanting Memphis to win because I think they would have a better chance to beat UCLA than Texas.
RedSeal Wrote:I hope Texas wins1 just beacuse i have them winning it all in my bracket!

same here, GO HORNS!!!
Everyone of course knows the struggle for Memphis is the free throw shooting. Other than that there is nothing else wrong with either team which will make for an awesome game to see. I did have Memphis making it all the way to the Final game so I have to root for the Tigers. Derrick Rose and CDR should have excellent games just like they did v.s. Michigan St. combining for 52 of the team's 92. Good luck to both teams in the Regional Final.