Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Next Coach at ALC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be the new coach at Alice Lloyd College? Have they named one yet? Who are the frontrunners?
shouldnt this be in the college forum? But I have heard a couple of people's names. A couple of Stepps were mentioned.
This indeed should be in the college forum....moved.
Its untelling. I know if Joe or Jim coaches they have to step down from being the President and Vice-President of ALC.
RavenBoy Wrote:Its untelling. I know if Joe or Jim coaches they have to step down from being the President and Vice-President of ALC.

You are forgetting Gary and Ervin.
and_1 Wrote:You are forgetting Gary and Ervin.
no way Gary could coach ALC.
RavenBoy Wrote:no way Gary could coach ALC.

That doesn't mean Ervin couldn't.
and_1 Wrote:That doesn't mean Ervin couldn't.
Yea he would probably be the best one.
What about Bill Mike Runyon? Does anybody think this is a possibility at all?
I have no earthly.
So have they ever named a new coach to replace Gibson?
I say call Josh Cook. Let him coach them.
Josh Cook will one day be a great coach, however, many of the players he has went to school with and can cause backlash due to low respect level.

Anyways, sources close to the campus have indicated Ervin coaching the men next year. Joe and Jim have both indicated over the years a lack to leave their position to coach. Hence, they controlled JBS without dropping down.. why now?
JBIRD Wrote:Josh Cook will one day be a great coach, however, many of the players he has went to school with and can cause backlash due to low respect level.

Anyways, sources close to the campus have indicated Ervin coaching the men next year. Joe and Jim have both indicated over the years a lack to leave their position to coach. Hence, they controlled JBS without dropping down.. why now?
I know what ya mean, but could Ervin coach now?
So is there any news on who it is yet?
word around campus is J.R Hammond was named head coach.
YOU ARE CORRECT JR HAMMOND IS THE NEW ALICE LLOYD COACH. He accepted the job today and a press conference should be held within the next couple days. Good choice:Thumbs: