Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky at South Carolina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Cats lead 14-2 late in the game. First of a three game series with the Gamecocks
Wow UK really putting a whooping on a highly ranked team. They are showing they are for sure the real deal.
Are they playing in Lexington and if so do they play tomm? Ill try to go if so.
Awesome to hear this.
RavenBoy Wrote:Are they playing in Lexington and if so do they play tomm? Ill try to go if so.

I think this game is in South Carolina.
The final score was 15-3. Big opening win for the Cats.:Clap:
The series is being played @South Carolina...

Big win for the Cats...
guess Ill have to go next weekend, or they play loserville in Loserville.
Hey people, I put Kentucky AT South Carolina in the thread title!:mad: Smile Smile
Unreal that they dominated South Carolina like this. Turned a lot of heads after playing like they did this past weekend. The real question is Can they do it again? They lose the next two and this win means nothing.
And after winning games like this against teams like that, usually the outcomes for the next games plays to the opponents advantage. Always amazes me, lol.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And after winning games like this against teams like that, usually the outcomes for the next games plays to the opponents advantage. Always amazes me, lol.

Yeah I know what you mean. Seems like the winners of the first games always loses the next game.
Kentucky loses the second game of the series with South Carolina, 13-7.

Rubber game is this afternoon.
We go on to lose the 3rd game as well, today, 6-2.