Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #10 Davidson-73 #3 Wisconsin-56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Does this help anybody in the brackets?
Curry is having by far the most unbelievable individual Tournament performance I have ever seen.
Call me crazy but Kansas could very well be beat by Davidson, no questioning it IMO! I also agree with Brooks4Prez, Stephen is having by far one of the best Individual Performances ever for a player in the tourney, and heres the thing, the kids only a sophmore. Imagine if we could have been landed by Roy Williams and UNC. Only if they hadn't recruited him late.

Congrats Davidson!!!!
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Curry is having by far the most unbelievable individual Tournament performance I have ever seen.
Mark Coury?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Does this help anybody in the brackets?

Most definitely doesn't help mine. But always love to see teams like that beat the bug teams!!
I hope they win it now.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Most definitely doesn't help mine. But always love to see teams like that beat the bug teams!!

I meant big teams.
bluegrassballa Wrote:I meant big teams.

Yea thos "Bug" teams are hard to beat. haha:lmao:
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Call me crazy but Kansas could very well be beat by Davidson, no questioning it IMO! I also agree with Brooks4Prez, Stephen is having by far one of the best Individual Performances ever for a player in the tourney, and heres the thing, the kids only a sophmore. Imagine if we could have been landed by Roy Williams and UNC. Only if they hadn't recruited him late.

Congrats Davidson!!!!

Your either on drugs or you need them.Smile

Davidson is the the Cinderella story team this season but one player can only take a team so far.
I Hope Davidson wins it all now.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Yea thos "Bug" teams are hard to beat. haha:lmao:

They sure are! LOL:ChairHit:
Wow.
RavenBoy Wrote:Mark Coury?

:confused: Smile Smile
IMO i think they should really consider stephen curry for national player of the year, I mean look at what he has done for his team in the Tourney!
Curry is a tough kid. Averaging 34.3 ppg through the first three tourney games which is second all time behind Bo Kimble of Loyola MaryMount back in the 90's. Scored 103 points, second most all-time behind Glen "Big Dog" Robinson who had 108 points. Scored 77 of those 103 points in the second half which is just amazing. Someone on here said consider him for National Player of the Year, I would agree with that considering he was second in scoring last season a freshman behind Kevin Durant. Heck of a player.