Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meeks and Patterson Leaning Toward Surgery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it will make them better then I am all for it. Surgery usually provides for a better chance of not having a reinjury occur.
Beef Wrote:If it will make them better then I am all for it. Surgery usually provides for a better chance of not having a reinjury occur.

Yeah thats the truth for sure. Do it to it.
I hope they are healthy next season
Is there any possible way that Meeks could receive a medical redshirt for this past season?
Lawrence Wrote:Is there any possible way that Meeks could receive a medical redshirt for this past season?
no he played a few games
Homer Simpson Wrote:no he played a few games

He only played in 11 games this year. I personally think he should be able to get one. A medical redshirt you can play so many games. Anyone know how many?
15thRegionX Wrote:He only played in 11 games this year. I personally think he should be able to get one. A medical redshirt you can play so many games. Anyone know how many?

Its seems like someone said he had to miss 24 or 25 games...
15thRegionX Wrote:He only played in 11 games this year. I personally think he should be able to get one. A medical redshirt you can play so many games. Anyone know how many?
This is true, but I do believe that I heard somewhere that he played too late in the season to be eligible for one.
I just hope they both are back for next season...GO CATS!