Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mid-South Conference Pitcher of the Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was awarded to Univ of Cumberlands and former Johnson Central pitcher Adam Blanton. Adam threw I believe 9 innings this week, a 7 inning performance against ranked Union College and a couple innings relief work against Pikeville, giving up 1 run and I think only 2 hits total in the 2 outings. Great job Adam and congratulations.
Great job Adam. It's good to see the mountain boys getting some national recognition.
Adam is a fine young man and a great talent. Very proud of him. He worked constantly on his game and has a bright future ahead as does his brother Justin. Best of luck to him the rest of the season. Wouldn't suprise me a bit to see him in the farm leagues before too long.
Way to go Adam, it's young men like you that make our county proud. Keep up the hard work. Most people don't have a clue how hard you've worked over the years to get to where you are now. Congrats to you. Hope to see your name many more times on here.
He looked very comfortable and baild Univ. of Cumberlands out of a jam Saturday against PC. Congratulations to Adam, working as hard as he has on his game he deserves nothing but the best.