Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jordan Crawford to transfer from IU (Rumor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There has been several rumors around the internet, and it has been reported in several newspapers that Jordan Crawford is considering a transfer from Indiana. I know that UK doesn't have any open scholarships, but there are rumors saying that JC may transfer to UK. What does everyone think about this. If he does decide to transfer, and it isnt UK, where do you think he will end up?
Michigan
no he could walk-on at UK im sure! and we can get rid of mark coury LOL!
RedSeal Wrote:no he could walk-on at UK im sure! and we can get rid of mark coury LOL!

I would love to get rid of Mark Coury
RedSeal Wrote:no he could walk-on at UK im sure! and we can get rid of mark coury LOL!

That would be great!
We need to get rid of like 5 players!
Mark Coury, Mike Williams, Jared Carter, and Micheal Porter just to name a few
Mark Coury is a walk on. He is not wasting a scholly so why would he transfer?
alfus21 Wrote:Mark Coury is a walk on. He is not wasting a scholly so why would he transfer?
I know he isn't taking up a scholarship, but he should transfer so he can't take up minutes starting, when there is no way he should even be on the floor.

I have nothing against Mark Coury, in fact, he works his but off with the tools his possess. However, they are not D-1 level and he really can't help that. Coury would be extremely good at the D-II or maybe D-III level, but there is just too many guys far more athletic than him for him to be a dominant force inside.
fballfan07 Wrote:I know he isn't taking up a scholarship, but he should transfer so he can't take up minutes starting, when there is no way he should even be on the floor.

I have nothing against Mark Coury, in fact, he works his but off with the tools his possess. However, they are not D-1 level and he really can't help that. Coury would be extremely good at the D-II or maybe D-III level, but there is just too many guys far more athletic than him for him to be a dominant force inside.

Take that up with the coach. It's not his fault he starts. If he goes out and works his butt off in practice, gets rewareded and starts how can you blame him? He doesn't make the line up. Especially if he's a walk on. Why in the world would he leave? He's paying to go the University and is obviously doing something right if Coach Gillispie starts him.
The other team that some guys on Catspause said he was heavy on was Xavier.
I would love to have joe crawfords little brother
I would love to see him at UK...
yea we could get rid of Coury,Carter, Williams, and Porter but I would love see Coury go the most!
alfus21 Wrote:Take that up with the coach. It's not his fault he starts. If he goes out and works his butt off in practice, gets rewareded and starts how can you blame him? He doesn't make the line up. Especially if he's a walk on. Why in the world would he leave? He's paying to go the University and is obviously doing something right if Coach Gillispie starts him.
haha u miss my point...but thank you for excellent political response...