Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 UCLA Vs #12 WKU 03-27-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thursday @ 9:40
WKU by 2 in OT...!!!
I would like WKU to win, but I just dont see it.
Western pulls it out
UCLA didn't play very well in there second round game, but I look for this game to be pretty tight but the inside play of the Bruins and Collison's decision making will win UCLA this game.

But I'd love to see WKU pull the upset!
UCLA is just too much for WKU. But there is still a chance that they will pull a upset. This is the weakest number 1 seed IMO.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:UCLA is just too much for WKU. But there is still a chance that they will pull a upset. This is the weakest number 1 seed IMO.
I'll second that. :Thumbs:
i thought about taking WKU in my 2nd chance bracket but i took UCLA but im hoping that WKU wins
Go Wku!
WKU keeps on rolling
im gonna take WKU in a tight one, 75-78
Before the tournament I didnt think this game was possible. I actually had them losing to UCONN although they didnt even make it. But anyway, after watching how good WKU is, I will not only predict them to win this game, but in all honestly I dont think it should be considered much of an upset. UCLA is the weakest #1 seed that has barely squeaked by a mediocre Texas A&M squad. Mind you, this time of the year is to survive and advance which is what they did. However, the key to WKU winning this game is the play of the point guard Tyrone Brazelton. As Brazelton goes so does WKU. I believe he will give Collinson some problems and personally think he is the better point guard. Call me crazy, but WKU has some serious talent and could possibly make a final four run...GO HILLTOPPERS!!!
Wku
wku can win this if the refs do screw them
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:UCLA is just too much for WKU. But there is still a chance that they will pull a upset. This is the weakest number 1 seed IMO.

I will 100% agree with ya about UCLA being the weakest 1 seed. I voted for them just because they are a 1 seed and will have the advantage off the bat, but WKU has a lot of playmakers with Lee, Brazelton and Slaughter. Would love to see the Toppers pull the upset!
As much as I would love to see WKU pull off the upset, I don't think that they can win. I think UCLA is gonna be to much for them.
:rockon:Go WKU!