Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who are the good tumblers in the 15th region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mattison Green Johnson County Middle School
Hope Hackney belfry middle...has a full and working full alternates and she is 11 years old! Can't wait to see her when she is older...she shows nooooooo fear!
Morgan Nunnery from PHS.
dana conn, paige watkins, olivia taylor, & kendra case ---- betsy layne
Brittany Moore SCHS
Charlie Murphy has her full. Shes an awesome cheerleader and gymnast,
she goes to Pike Central.
Tiffany coleman is working her full and she is an oustanding gymnast.
They have a really good gymnastic instructor, Dana Smith at Flip Flop Gymnastics.
Wow! Can't wait to see all the talent this year
Jasamyn Nichols, Brittany Moore - SCHS
Betsy Layne has a few really good tumblers.
Brittany Moore SCHS
Cassidy Coleman cheers for Pikeville ( white) she is only a 7th grader..and is an awesome gymnast..imagine what the limits for her will be by the time she is a senior!!!!!!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Mattison Greene is now Johnson Central High School!

They also have several other great tumblers. I think they will surprise people this year. If any of you saw their middle school last year you would know they were awesome! 10 of those girls are now on the high school squad.
ballerchick09 Wrote:Charlie Murphy has her full. Shes an awesome cheerleader and gymnast,
she goes to Pike Central.

I agree! Charlie Murphy is a tremendous tumbler! I'm very excited to see what she'll be throwing this year
brittney moore!
SCHS =]
all of SCHS cheerleaders can tumble!
except 1 i think.
but they are like awesome!
Brittany moore and Jasamyn Nichols are really good!
You can't mention any tumblers from SC without mentioning Cassie Robinson...I have never seen someone tumble so fast.
Jasymn Nichols...Cassie Robsion...Brittany Moore...
looks like SCHS is going to have three fulls this year :O}
SCHS also has 11 girls on the team with round off tucks
!! GO CARDS!!
JC is a very young squad..
But Mattison Greene (freshman) stood out to me.. She is the only one on the squad as of right now with her full, and every girl has their handspring except maybe for one or two..???
Hope Hackney from Belfry Middle is awesome