Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How are you doing in your Bracket?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How's everyone doing so far?

I've lost 3 games so far... Kentucky, Baylor, and Kent State.
Unbeaten so far. 7-0
5-2, kentucky and georgia
lost one
Lost the Kent state one.
Missed the Kent State game.
Haven't lost any!
I have missed 1
Just missed the UK game, that's it.
Ive missed three: Kent. St, Kentucky, and Temple
I'm probably the worst when it comes to picking these. I'm dead last in the BGR group. I only have 5 of 8.
ive misssed 3
I lost the UK and Kent State games on all of my brackets. One or two of em I had Georgia pullin the upset on Xavier.
Only one and it was the UK game!
my bracket is busted
how do you view your brackets
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:how do you view your brackets

nevermind i figured it out...but i just seen where it says that u have to name your bracket my BGR name what if i didnt?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:nevermind i figured it out...but i just seen where it says that u have to name your bracket my BGR name what if i didnt?

You can just tell us here. It won't be too important unless you are eligible for a prize.
Tomcat68 Wrote:You can just tell us here. It won't be too important unless you are eligible for a prize.

i figured out how to change it...
Thanks to Western Kentucky and Davidson I have moved from 36th to 17th in the BGR bracket contest.:letsparty
Im not in the contest but I do have brackets here at home and I have lost 3 games so far. I lost the Western Ky/Drake game, St. Marys/Miami, and BYU/Texas A&M. Probably will lose another one if UCONN doesnt start playing better.
I've lost 4 so far Georgia, Drake, UK, and I forget the other, but i have San Deigo upsetting Uconn. =]
I was lucky to pick both Western and SD, but having USC going to the elite 8 has pretty much finished me off.

On a side note, after the first 24 games have been updated on yahoo which takes us through the SD win over UCONN, there are only 7 remaining perfect brackets with 5 different 1st round possibilities showing between them. At most, there will be 2 remaining perfect brackets by the end of the night.

Yahoo is also having a $1 million second chance bracket which will just require you to predict the bracket perfectly from the Sweet 16 through the Championship. That's only 15 games. To win the $1 million you also have to correctly predict the total number of points at halftime and final for the championship game.

I'll be making a BGR 2nd Chance Tournament in just a moment so be watching out for the information if you're interested in joining.
Is it just me or does this years tourny kinda boring?
RavenBoy Wrote:Is it just me or does this years tourny kinda boring?
other than the WKU game I have yet to see a exciting game. Hopefully that will mean a lot of exciting ones to come? Maybe? But I agree RB!!
Im 25 of 32 so far
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:other than the WKU game I have yet to see a exciting game. Hopefully that will mean a lot of exciting ones to come? Maybe? But I agree RB!!
Yea I thought the Duke game was gonna be a good one but they won.
Ive done terrible I think Ive missed like 5 or 6
I cant believe Vandy got killed last night.
I didn't have a bracket on BGR, but my bracket at home is dead.
Pages: 1 2