Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Marquette-74 vs Kentucky-66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Bradley and Crawford, Congrats on a great career, and you guys will deff be missed!!!!!

Crawford-35pts.
Tough Game for the Cats. What could have been???????? Nice carreer #3 and #32.
**** of an effort by UK and Crawford today. Sucks that it has to end this way for Ramel & Joe. Congrats on great careers at UK guys. We will miss ya.
Congrats Wildcats on a great turnaround season. Bradley and Crawford will be missed.
Big time turnaround for the season. Kentucky was only a play away but it did not happen. The seniors never used excuses and played the way one would expect from good kids that stayed the course. Crawford came very close in leaving but who knows what was going on then.
Kentucky was just outmatched, even though Marquette didn't have an inside presence they where still much more consistent on the offensive end. Crawford had an outstanding game for the Cats but he an Bradley couldn't do it by themselves, no one else could really contribute on the offensive end for us besides Stevenson. But other than Crawford & Bradley, Kentucky had a very young team that is still buying into Gillispie's system, and the Cats have a bright future.

Congrats to Crawford & Bradley on the outstanding career you two had... Would have been nice if Rondo & Morris would have stayed and helped you guys.
What a great NCAA tournament game. Both teams played well. In the end Marquette just had more answers. Great game and a great season for UK after such a hard adjustment period.

Joe Crawford was awsome.
i'm going to miss bradley and especially crawford.
Great game for Crawford, just wish he could have had more help from Bradley and some other players. UK just didnt have enough depth or shooters to help these two out, also no rebounding. Stevenson didnt play as well this game as in previous games. Harris was good on D as usual and got some bad calls against him. But no excuses, this team played as well as it could without some key guys in the lineup. Hope next year will be better. I along with UK will miss Crawford and Bradley next season. I wish them both the best in their respective futures.
Congrants Ramel and Joe on the great careers hate to see it end that way
I wish UK would have won but Im glad this year is over.
Really thought they would win this one. Great effort by everyone, Crawford had a huge day. He and Ramel will both be missed. Say what you want but the effort and leadership of those two has been incredible to see this year.
RavenBoy Wrote:I wish UK would have won but Im glad this year is over.
i feel the same way i love crawford and bradley i shed tears today for them if that makes me a weenie so be it but i love Kentucky basketball so much.
Bradley and Crawford will be missed.
2 players bout beat the Marquette team yesterday. If only Crawford and Bradley would got a little more help from Stevenson and some other players then they could of won this. Heck of a game to Crawford, 35 points is amazing. Him and Bradley will be greatly missed. But now lookin forward to see what goes on next season. And did anyone else think the refs where bad for UK?
NYY10 Wrote:And did anyone else think the refs where bad for UK?

I didn't think they were that bad. They allowed a lot of contact and hacking on both ends of the floor, but it did seem like time to time that Marquette would get a few touchy fouls in their favor, especially against Harris. Overall though, I didn't think they were that bad. If they'd called the game tighter with how Marquette was penetrating to the hoop nonstop the entire UK team would have fouled out midway through the 2nd half.
the cats played there hearts out and gave it there all...tough loss but i think that all we can go from here is up
Cant belive kentucky lost that game.
Havent been on here since this game and I can't express how much I will miss Joe Crawford. Hurt me to see him go out like that but heck of a game.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Havent been on here since this game and I can't express how much I will miss Joe Crawford. Hurt me to see him go out like that but heck of a game.

I will miss Bradley more than I will Crawford.