Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Ranked Pryor is Buckeye Bound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh well, I hope he lives up to the hype. They seldom do. But really, good luck to him.
This is very upsetting as a Michigan fan, but while watching his recruiting, it began to be very apparent over the last month or so that he would be going to OSU. Good luck to the young man.
This is a great day in the BUCKEYE FOOTBALL NATION!!:letsparty

Tressel vs. Rich Rod round#1 goes to......The Vest!
2 bad he didnt come to UK.
Pryor is 6'6", 240lb and runs right at a 4.3/ 40yd. ..........:notworthy Big Grin .

Ohio State has just signed the top rated QB in the nation, Pryor is a dual threat in passing and running the ball.
Pryor was also one of the top basketball prospects in the nation as well I believe, I wouldn't rule out him playing basketball at tOSU as well.
With me being an Ohio State Football fan I am well pleased with this news and really hope that he concentrates totally on football.
Ohio St is now the only good team in the Big 10. They will play USC in September and that will be their only test until they get beat by SEC team in the national championship game.
Tomcat68 Wrote:This is very upsetting as a Michigan fan, but while watching his recruiting, it began very apparent over the last month or so that he would be going to OSU. Good luck to the young man.

How true that is. I was hpoing he would go to Michigan cause he would fit in perfectly with Rich's offense!! But oh well, hope he likes his decision.
1. Pryor said he was only focusing on Football
2. Boeckman is their star right now so don't expect anything from Pryor next season unless Todd screws up.
3. Why the **** didn't you go to Michigan, you were gonna be a god to them lol!
This is a very sad day for me. I really wanted him but it came apparent that he was going to OSU. He can go there cause they will never win the National Championship cause they are the kings of choke.
This kills Michigan more than it helps OSU IMO.... with Henne graduated and Mallett gone, next year could be an interesting year at quarterback for Rich....
Ugh, gonna be a NASTY season for Michigan next year. Pryor would've started nest year IMO.
When I first heard this I thought I was going to pass out. Michigan really needed this kid. I hope he goes to Ohio St. and decides he is a bball star and quits football lol.....I dont see it happening but I can always dream. Going to be a down year for the maize and blue but I think Rich Rod will be fine. Go Wolverines.
Good, they deserve each other. I have yet to read anything good about this kid. Every story usually involves his lack of respect to others or his poor sportsmanship. He should fit in good at Ohio State then with Tressel.
i wish he would went to Penn State, and is he gonna plat basketball too
RedSeal Wrote:i wish he would went to Penn State, and is he gonna plat basketball too

Probably not, most coaches in college won't let their kids play both. they run into eachother and both take up a lot of time. Plus Penn State is better off without him. Just wait a while he'll get into some kind of trouble and Michigan, Penn State, and Oregon will be pumped they didn't get him.
launchpad4 Wrote:Probably not, most coaches in college won't let their kids play both. they run into eachother and both take up a lot of time. Plus Penn State is better off without him. Just wait a while he'll get into some kind of trouble and Michigan, Penn State, and Oregon will be pumped they didn't get him.

I hope your right. Sad Sad Sad