Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Coach at Alice Lloyd College?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is going to replace Gary Gibson at Alice Lloyd College?
Stepp
Yea it's pretty clear now that Clark signed with them who is going to be the coach.
OMG Wrote:Yea it's pretty clear now that Clark signed with them who is going to be the coach.
agreed, a deal in the making maybe.Cool
pocampo Wrote:Stepp
Is this really true?
And1 Wrote:Is this really true?

Seems that way.
OMG Wrote:Yea it's pretty clear now that Clark signed with them who is going to be the coach.

Clark didnt sign with ALC.
so lets hear it, did clark or didnt he sign with ALC????????/
MVP2 Wrote:Clark didnt sign with ALC.

there is a thread on the h.s. bball forum that says he did....so what is true, is he playing for ALC or not? he'll do great wherever he goes.
I have heard from pretty good sources that Ervin Stepp may be the next coach at ALC.
When Gibson took over everyone over there knew that was just till Clark was ready for college then one of the Stepps was going to take it back.
There's been nothing officially citing that Clark Stepp has signed with ALC, that's why the thread in the HS thread was closed, it's based on rumors...

As for the coaching at ALC, nothing officially has been said either. There are the rumors swirling that the Stepps may take it over again. I don't see Joe or Jim involved, that's just my personal opinion.

There needs to be some major sorting out of things at ALC.
so has anyone heard who the new coach will be yet?
I think it all depends on where Stepp goes to College at.