Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patterson to seek second opinion on broken ankle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DURING THE TAPING OF HIS WEEKLY TELEVISION SHOW, BILLY GILLISPIE SAID LAST NIGHT THAT BIG MAN PATRICK PATTERSON WILL GET A SECOND OPINION ON HIS INJURED ANKLE.

More...
well I hope they find something out that will help UK.
Be sweet if he was able to play. I noticed in the UK and UGA game he was in shorts ready to go in. lol
I would like to know if he is seeking an opinion on whether or not he can play or whether or not surgery will be required.
Either way I hope he does whats best for him and the school so that it doesnt screw up his career.
Yeah, if sumthin weird happens and he is able to play, and BCG allows him to, and he gets hurt worse, Gillespie should be fired on the spot. Doctor release or no.
Patterson said three weeks ago that according to his doctor playing on the foot would make the injury much worse.
I don't think Gillespie would be stupid enough to play him even if he does get released. He could really get him hurt. Then again he may be that stupid.
The second opinion was whether or not he would need surgery, not if he would be able to play.

Sorry if that crushed some hopes.
blackcat_student Wrote:The second opinion was whether or not he would need surgery, not if he would be able to play.

My hopes are nothing mow...Sad
blackcat_student Wrote:The second opinion was whether or not he would need surgery, not if he would be able to play.

Darn you. My hopes are gone.
bluegrassballa Wrote:My hopes are nothing mow...Sad

I meant now...sorry.

**** it.:mad:
That saddens me.
Well, he has a long break now. Get healthy and be ready to play next year!!!