Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville a #3 seed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How far do you think they will make it?
Pitino does great in field of 65. This is his Meca. He is a genious coach and I hope he goes all they way to the finals. I like him as much as I do the Cats, because to me he still is the Cats, only in red.
Final Four.
atleast Sweet Sixteen
I think they can make it to the championship. They have the inside presence with Padgett, Palacious, and Character. They also can shoot the three with Sosa, Smith, and Williams. They have a pretty good bench with Character, Clark, and Mcgee.
I have them in my final four in about all of my brackets.
I have them playing North Carolina and then getting beat
I dont see them getting passed Tenn.
I have them in elite 8
I agree with bobcatfan22. I got them in the Elite 8.
TENN, is the biggest joke in the field of 65.
ballcrazy Wrote:TENN, is the biggest joke in the field of 65.

How?
ballcrazy Wrote:TENN, is the biggest joke in the field of 65.

You have some anemosity built up against the SEC don't you. First you bash UK and now Tennessee, who was ranked #1 at one point in the year. Can't see how that's a joke. If they had a 1 seed that would be a joke, but they are a very deserving 2 seed.
Every bracket I have filled out (like 8) I have them goin to the Final Four. I do think they could beat UNC but I just think that Hansbrough and the rest of the Tar Heels are on a mission. I would love to see the Cards win it all if the Cats can't.
Sweet 16
OMG Wrote:You have some anemosity built up against the SEC don't you. First you bash UK and now Tennessee, who was ranked #1 at one point in the year. Can't see how that's a joke. If they had a 1 seed that would be a joke, but they are a very deserving 2 seed.

I agree with you 100%.
Redneck Wrote:Every bracket I have filled out (like 8) I have them goin to the Final Four. I do think they could beat UNC but I just think that Hansbrough and the rest of the Tar Heels are on a mission. I would love to see the Cards win it all if the Cats can't.
I used to feel that way, but I cant see myself cheering for them.
THE SEC is ok with me , i just think it's very weak.
ballcrazy Wrote:THE SEC is ok with me , i just think it's very weak.

They aren't too weak. They are generally one of the strongest conferences every year. I agree maybe down, but no weak.
U of L all da way...they should make it to da elite 8 atleast...
OMG Wrote:They aren't too weak. They are generally one of the strongest conferences every year. I agree maybe down, but no weak.

TENN , way overrated and is the best in the SEC. THE SEC will have their day in the sun for years to com , most of the teams are very young is way I say the sec is weak no disrespect.
If somehow UNC gets upset before they play Louisville, I could definitely see the Cards in the Final Four, then getting beaten by Georgetown. I believe Tennessee will get beat by Butler in the second round..But Louisville got a decent bracket, if they can get by North Carolina..
I want any team to win but UNC, we cant let them pass up UK on the win list.
I think they will make it to the Final 4 then they will lose to G-Town or Kansas
:letsfight I think if Notre Dame gets past Washington State that they will beat UNC and Louisville will make it to the final four and with a little Pitino magic they could possibly be in the finals... very dangerous team
I was in Birmingham yesterday watching all the games... utler has a really good chance of beating Tennessee, the Vols looked pretty bad if any kind of defense was put on them... and if they get past Butler they will get beat by Louisville just because they are truly the better team. OU is really slow and but they shoot really well. They didnt miss! Louisville had a terrible game against Boise State and still won by 20.. so this should be a great second round!!
Cardinals will have a great game against OU. Williams will go crazy.
cardinalfan27 Wrote:Louisville had a terrible game
Its weird how I hear this after everygame.
well David Padgett was in foul trouble most of the game, Edgar didnt seem like he was even in the arena DC would do something good and negate that by doing something stupid... I've watched them play for two years at there best and worst adn I was there yesterday... they didnt play very well... Jerry Smith finally got it going in the 4th, T-Will started off super hot and then couldn't make a shot in the second half... they weren't rebounding well... and if OU comes out shooting like they did against St. Joe's then the Cards are going to have trouble...
Give Sosa time, he will screw up.
Pages: 1 2