Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BlueGrassRivals Fantasy Bracket Pick'em (Cash & Prizes Contest)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.co...ivategroup

(Group ID# 80082)
Password: bgr

[SIZE=5] 1st Place: Receives 15.00 in cash 2 years of donating/premium member status.
2nd Place: Receives 10.00 in cash 1 year of donating/premium member status.
3rd Place: Receives 1 year of donating/premium member status.

Note: Make sure that when you create your new bracket that you name it your BGR username in order to be eligible for the prizes. If you already have donating member status and win you can elect to donate it to another member of your choice.
[/SIZE]
Got mine done.
Got mine done
Got mine done
Got-R-Done
Is the password BGR or Bluegrassrivals? because I cant get it to work?
NVM lol.
Finished. Who's going to get second place?
Mines done.
mine done! What's the prize? haha jk
Locks are ready to be chosen
Got mine in
I'm in.
In.
o yea forgot, I registered last night, I would be Cinderella. Under my name to the left, I will be adding to that resume'.
i got mine done
OMG Wrote:mine done! What's the prize? haha jk
Special Rank. But we have to keep BlackcatFootball from adding to his resume. I'll take out his legs if someone else can go for the computer.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:o yea forgot, I registered last night, I would be Cinderella. Under my name to the left, I will be adding to that resume'.
Not so fast. I'm back on board in the pick 'em's but I can't get the dang sign in and password to work. What am I doing wrong or is this one DevilsWin proof? LOL:p
Beef Wrote:Special Rank. But we have to keep BlackcatFootball from adding to his resume. I'll take out his legs if someone else can go for the computer.

I'll take care of him for ya Beef.

DevilsWin Wrote:Not so fast. I'm back on board in the pick 'em's but I can't get the dang sign in and password to work. What am I doing wrong or is this one DevilsWin proof? LOL:p

Looks like I took care of you as well........
Got mine done and ready to win.....Yea Baby
Im in
I'm in.
I'm in and ready to win!
In
Midee1 Wrote:I'll take care of him for ya Beef.

Looks like I took care of you as well........
LOL That's just plain wrong. LOL
In
OK I'm in!
Got mine done .
I'm in
In.
Pages: 1 2