Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA Selection Show Discussion...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Put any discussion here...
UNC #1 overall seed.

Kansas, UCLA, and Memphis the other three #1 seeds.
i agree with all the #1 seeds
The No. 1 seeds are North Carolina (East), Memphis (South), Kansas (Midwest) and UCLA (West).
Arkansas get IU winner to play UNC. NOT a good draw for the Hogs!:mad: This day keeps getting worse and worse.
It's not looking good for kentucky they are not in the East which is where they were projected.
well not looking so good for us yet.
Where are you all getting this?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Arkansas get IU winner to play UNC. NOT a good draw for the Hogs!:mad: This day keeps getting worse and worse.

Rough draw for all involved right there. Tough 2nd game for UNC in either Arkansas or Indiana.
South Alabama plays Butler. Conrats Jags!
Lunardi is an idiot they only one he got right in this bracket was North Carolina as the #1 seed. I knew we couldn't depend on him to get anything right.
East
#1 UNC vs play in game
#8 Indiana vs #9 Arkansas
#5 ND vs #12 Gorge Mason
#4 WASHINGTON STATE vs # Winthrop
#2 Tennessee vs # 15 American
#7 Butler vs #10 South Alabama
#3 lousivile vs #14 boise state
#6 Oklahoma vs #11 saint Joseph's
ComfortEagle Wrote:Where are you all getting this?

CBS
ComfortEagle Wrote:Where are you all getting this?
CBS
OMG Wrote:Lunardi is an idiot they only one he got right in this bracket was North Carolina as the #1 seed. I knew we couldn't depend on him to get anything right.

Smile Calm down dude. He's gotten an outrageous number of teams right like over 90% over the last few years. He can't help WHERE they put the teams.
Panther Thunder Wrote:CBS

Oh, okay, I'm on ESPN.
MIDWEST

Kansas vs. Portland St
UNLV vs. Kent State
Clemson vs. Villanova
Vanderbilt vs. Siena

Georgetown vs. UMBC
Gonzaga vs. Davidson
Wisconsin vs. Cal St Fullerton
USC vs. Kansas State
UK stilllll not in
Midwest
#1 Kansas vs #16 Portland ST
#8 Unlv vs #9 Kent ST
#5 Clemson vs #12 Villanova
#4 Vanderbilt vs #13 Siena
# 2 Gtown vs #15 UMBC
#7 gonzaga vs #10 davidson
#3 wisconsin vs #14 cal state Fullerton
#6 usc vs # 11 Kansas St
The USC KANSAS ST game will be a good one
The South is all we have left and I don't think it will happen. Great matchup with Mayo v. Beasley though.
Def. not looking good for UK!
It's looking fine guys. If you want to live and die by Lunardi like some, then look at his last 4 out, and next 4 out. None of them are in, which spells good news for UK.
Cards09 Wrote:The USC KANSAS ST game will be a good one
Yes it will.
OMG Wrote:The South is all we have left and I don't think it will happen. Great matchup with Mayo v. Beasley though.

No, actually the west is still available as well.
Kentucky IMO will be the south region of the bracket.
The south is coming up here in a second
alfus21 Wrote:It's looking fine guys. If you want to live and die by Lunardi like some, then look at his last 4 out, and next 4 out. None of them are in, which spells good news for UK.

I agree but if they don't put us in the South then were done. They will not put us in the West.
the 12 is gone in the south
the 13 is gone
Pages: 1 2