Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Games the hurt UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#8 Wisconson Vs Illinois, need Wisc to win
#1 UNC Vs Clemson, need UNC to win
Arkansas Vs Georgia, Need ARK to win.

It hurt UK that Pitt beat GTown.
RavenBoy Wrote:#8 Wisconson Vs Illinois, need Wisc to win
#1 UNC Vs Clemson, need UNC to win
Arkansas Vs Georgia, Need ARK to win.

It hurt UK that Pitt beat GTown.

Yes, an Illini win would hurt some but I believe the Cats would still be in

UNC/Clemson makes no difference, Clemson is already in and it wouldnt be one of our available spots.

AR/GA is the without a doubt the biggest difference maker. With a maximum of 5 SEC teams getting in, a Georgia win would really make the selection committee make a decision that UK fans might not like to hear.

The Pitt win made absolutely no difference. Pitt was already in and they've now secured a much higher seed.
wooderson Wrote:Yes, an Illini win would hurt some but I believe the Cats would still be in

UNC/Clemson makes no difference, Clemson is already in and it wouldnt be one of our available spots.

AR/GA is the without a doubt the biggest difference maker. With a maximum of 5 SEC teams getting in, a Georgia win would really make the selection committee make a decision that UK fans might not like to hear.

The Pitt win made absolutely no difference. Pitt was already in and they've now secured a much higher seed.

Yea your right Pitt makes absolutely no difference. The only thing going to hurt UK is Georgia, because that's an automatic bid, so Georgia would automatically be in the tournament and Kentucky would not.
wooderson Wrote:Yes, an Illini win would hurt some but I believe the Cats would still be in

I hate Georgia.
I just put the tv on CBS and they have last year championship game on for some reason.