Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will UK make the NCAA Tourny?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will they make it now that GA got a win over us?
Yea, they should be in at like an 11 seed.
Yeah, I don't think there will be a problem for them to get into the tournament,just don't expect a high seed or anthing.Maybe a 10 or 11 seed.
Yes, as a 9, 10, or an 11 seed.

I'd rather have the 10 seed because we wouldn't have to play a #1 seed in the 2nd round. That is if we were to advance to the 2nd round.
I dont know, Ive been hearing that if UK didnt win this game they would be out.
Georgia was a terrible team all year. This was a really bad loss, and I don't think we will get in. It will be a cold shoulder from the committee, but I don't think they will get in.
Too many bubbles have burst in the past week for Kentucky not to get into the tournament. This loss to Georgia only hurt there seed, not whether they would get into the tournament.
blackcat_student Wrote:Too many bubbles have burst in the past week for Kentucky not to get into the tournament. This loss to Georgia only hurt there seed, not whether they would get into the tournament.

I hope your right.
If we do we will be a 11-13 seed. I won;t be that suprisd if we don;t though. I think we make it but barely.
If we do I would love it to be a number 12 seed. Statistically every year a 12 beats a 5 and definetly think they have an upset material team. I think last year was the first year a 12 didn't beat a 5 in a long time, I can't remember how long it had been.
Im hoping for a 13 or 14 seed.
blackcat_student Wrote:Too many bubbles have burst in the past week for Kentucky not to get into the tournament. This loss to Georgia only hurt there seed, not whether they would get into the tournament.

Your right, too many bubble teams last week lost for us not to get in. Kentucky is 7-3 in the last 10 games counting todays loss and went 12-5 in the SEC. Yes, the SEC is down this year but still 12 wins is good only thing that really hurts UK IMO is the nonconfence record but UK gets in with a 10 seed.
UK will get in..theyll be an 11 seed..they deserve to get in, but they looked flat out BAD today..but an 18 win Kentucky team will get in 10 out of 10 times..
Considering the trouble they've been through over the past 24 hours, the way they finished the regular season in the SEC, they'll make the tournament. 11 seed at best.
Kentucky will get in because of there SEC record. With the SEC being one of the top two conferences that will help UK out. Even with the loses at the beginning of the season UK will still get in. They might not have a great seed but they will get in.
I think we are in at at a 10. This loss will leave the Cats with something to prove in the "Big Dance".
11 seed