Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KCU Women in Natl. Championship Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky Christian University's women's basketball team will play in the national championship game tonight at 8 in the NCCAA Division II National Tournament, being played at the KCU campus in Grayson. The title game features number 1 seed KCU against the number 3 seed, Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College of Moore, Oklahoma. The Lady Knights are going for their 11th national championship, having won 9 of the last 13 titles. Several players are from eastern Kentucky.

The game can be heard online at wgohwugo.com.
Go Lady Knights!!!
Go Knights, Beat some Ace
Good Luck Lady Knights
KCU 76

Hillsdale 68

30-footer by Jennifer Swann (Boyd Co.) at the buzzer in regulation to send it to overtime. Incredible finish. KCU wins their 11th national championship.

KCU men's team takes 3rd place in the National Tournament in Springfield, MO.
Lol, I know it's not funny but I can't help but laugh. KCU offered my lil sis to come play for em, and what did she do, go to Pikeville College. She was pretty upset when I told her that KCU was playin in the national championship. If only she had listened to big bro, lol.

Congrats KCU and all the girls from EKY representin.
Nice article in the Ashland paper:

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...35303.html

Good coverage from WSAZ channel 3 too.
Congrats on winng