Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPN says,"Dayton or UK?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just seen where ESPN is really making a case for Dayton of UK in the tournament. I love ESPN. I really wish they would make up their mind!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bubblewatch?id=77ust
Fox Sports has them projected as a 10 seed.
iM TELLING ya ESPN hates UK
RavenBoy Wrote:iM TELLING ya ESPN hates UK

I wonder what ESPN is feeling right now after the UCONN love fest is over.
Yea and the fact that Dayton got beat out early in their conference tournament. But of course it was Xavier.
What seed do ya think they will have UK at if they win the SEC tourney? They will have to give em a lil more respect then.
**** with espn they dont decide whether uk is in or not.
bac2369 Wrote:**** with espn they dont decide whether uk is in or not.

But they do give out negative vibes that a lot of people hear.
bac2369 Wrote:**** with espn they dont decide whether uk is in or not.

ESPN has alot of influence in what happens in sports. They have experts in the their fields and you better believe that the selection committee sees and reads all the bracket break-downs. I just hope they win tonight and won't have to worry about it. I think it will only take 1 win in the SEC to make it.
ESPN decides what taxes we pay, they own America.
Im pretty sure Dayton is out now and I say even if UK loses tonight to Georgia then they will still be in!!. Just what i think
NYY10 Wrote:Im pretty sure Dayton is out now and I say even if UK loses tonight to Georgia then they will still be in!!. Just what i think
Well I hope so. But they need to not take chances and take care of business tonight.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Well I hope so. But they need to not take chances and take care of business tonight.

Yup. Agree. Sucks that they have to play 2 games today if they win right now
NYY10 Wrote:Yup. Agree. Sucks that they have to play 2 games today if they win right now

Well like I said yesterday in another thread. I think Georgia will beat UK. They are manhandling UK right now. If they lose then I really don't think the committiee will pick them for the tournament. A loss to a team this bad after you go 12-4 in the regular season, it's not good.