Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Roll Tide!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I'm new on here and it looks like some fun. Of course I'm a Bama Football nut, so BEAR with me. I can get pretty silly during the season. I also pull for the Cats to do well...SEC, and even pull for the Cards except when they play the Cats. We will beat the Cats on 10-04....Be nice.
Welcome oh Welcome Bamaboy..and its not wrong to be a Bama football nut..just be prepared to know that your only 2nd place when it comes to the biggest Bama football fan on here Big Grin
You two should get along pretty well.Smile Smile Smile
Ok Hoss, I love to play and I'll go first and its gonna put you in your place 2nd behind me. I love 4 sons and two are named after Coach Bryant. I have a lot more but decided to go ahead and get this over quickly for you. But you and I are gonna be great Buds.
Not so fast my friendSmile ...I have no kids but I have a miniature collie....named BearBig Grin
BamaBoy Wrote:Ok Hoss, I love to play and I'll go first and its gonna put you in your place 2nd behind me. I love 4 sons and two are named after Coach Bryant. I have a lot more but decided to go ahead and get this over quickly for you. But you and I are gonna be great Buds.
I am new here as well, I think that we will agree on a lot of things. As I said in my intro thread, I am a big Ohio State Football along with U.K., Bama(of course)and Georgia football fan. Woody Haye's 3 yards and a cloud of dust - Bear Bryant's Wishbone....man, it just doesn't get any better than that (LOL).

Basketball is much more simple......U.K. and no one else, actually there are more......my favorite basketball teams are U.K. and whoever happens to be playing Tenn., Lousiville, Duke or Fla. on any given night Big Grin .
well, we all agree that we hate Tennessee, lol..and I'd absolutely love to see the wishbone make a huge comeback..wouldnt care who ran it, lol..
3yards+c.o.d. Wrote:I am new here as well, I think that we will agree on a lot of things. As I said in my intro thread, I am a big Ohio State Football along with U.K., Bama(of course)and Georgia football fan. Woody Haye's 3 yards and a cloud of dust - Bear Bryant's Wishbone....man, it just doesn't get any better than that (LOL).

Basketball is much more simple......U.K. and no one else, actually there are more......my favorite basketball teams are U.K. and whoever happens to be playing Tenn., Lousiville, Duke or Fla. on any given night Big Grin .
Welcome to the site, if you need anything just let one of the mods or admins know.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:well, we all agree that we hate Tennessee, lol..and I'd absolutely love to see the wishbone make a huge comeback..wouldnt care who ran it, lol..

:thumpsup: I heard that, I love the wishbone, veer, really any type of option offense.
As for Tennesee, Good Ol' Rotten Flop and "Nothin' Sucks like a Big Orange!!"Smile Smile
Hoss, I've had dogs.....Bama.....Alex.....

We will have some fun this fall. Play the Cats 10-04
Welcome and have fun!