Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs Western Kentucky September 27, 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think of this addition to the schedule?
This is in Football right?
Is it scheduled now? Or is this something you want to see happen?
It is the football game that will replace Temple on the schedule. Yeah it's official, that's why I have the date up there.Smile
Should be a easy win. So UK replaced 2 games so far this season, with Temple and Akron. Whats going on with that?
RavenBoy Wrote:Should be a easy win. So UK replaced 2 games so far this season, with Temple and Akron. Whats going on with that?

This is the second year in a row that Temple has backed out.
Kentucky has never played Western Kentucky in football before.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Kentucky has never played Western Kentucky in football before.
Sweet, 1st win against WKU this year, awesome.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:It is the football game that will replace Temple on the schedule. Yeah it's official, that's why I have the date up there.Smile

Smile Smile I thought you were saying that we should schedule them for that date. Long night after a good ball game is rough, but great addition for the Cats. I'll be there along with 60,000+ cheerin' on ole Blue.
Should be a pretty decent early test for us. Go Cats!!!
I dont know if it will be a test or not.
Should be a breeze. I can't stand that Temple would not hold up their end. That sucks. But yeah, WKU is a welcomed addition just as long as they contribute to a 7 win season.