Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPN Bracketology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

Found this on ESPN
Kentucky as a number 9 seed. well thats just what they think so far!!
NYY10 Wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

Found this on ESPN
Kentucky as a number 9 seed. well thats just what they think so far!!
Espn didnt even have UK in the Tourny last week. Thanks ESPN for believing in us!:fedup:
i memeber looking last week and we was a 10 seed
RavenBoy Wrote:Espn didnt even have UK in the Tourny last week. Thanks ESPN for believing in us!:fedup:

Yea, I saw that too. I think it would be better if UK was a 12 seed so they wouldn't have to play the number 1 seed so soon
I would just about rather be a 15 seed rather then having to play Memphis in the 2nd round
Who cares. I'm just glad they are saying that we are in now. lol
Like really. I do believe UK could beat Memphis. Mite sound stupid but it they play like they have been lately I really do think they could beat them and besides memphis hasn't played anybody tough besides Tennessee. But thats just what I think
If UK can successfully control the clock and milk some shot clock like they have been lately, they could very well compete (not necessarily beat) with anyone in the country. The way they have completely transformed their style since Patterson's injury is somewhat masterful. They execute the plan to near perfection.
NYY10 Wrote:Like really. I do believe UK could beat Memphis. Mite sound stupid but it they play like they have been lately I really do think they could beat them and besides memphis hasn't played anybody tough besides Tennessee. But thats just what I think
Well i mean I agree UK can beat Memphis anything could happen I was just saying that I would feel more comfortable not having to play them in the second round. I would think most would agree.:thumpsup:
NYY10 Wrote:Like really. I do believe UK could beat Memphis. Mite sound stupid but it they play like they have been lately I really do think they could beat them and besides memphis hasn't played anybody tough besides Tennessee. But thats just what I think

I think they can too. Like you say, if they play they have been lately, they will make a run in the NCAA tourney.
As long as we are in the dance I'm happy. And we can beat Memphis. You have to remember who beat Memphis? Tennesse. Who beat Tennesee? Kentucky
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i memeber looking last week and we was a 10 seed
The week before anyways.
If they are a 9 seed now, they could be as high as a 5 seed by Sunday.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:If they are a 9 seed now, they could be as high as a 5 seed by Sunday.

Agreed, GO CATS!
if we win the sec tourney a 5 seed is definatley wat we will recieve
I wish we could get a higher or lower seed, I dont like the 8 and 9 seeds, they scare me.
I know that alot of people are saying that if we win the tourney we may end up at a 5th seed?..... I don't know about that, but I would say that a 7 or 8 seed is possible.