Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Digger and Vitale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just said this on ESPN;

They were talking about teams Who Would make a run in the Ncaa tournament and Vitale said, that Kentucky Would be one of them teams, He said The cats looked like sweet 16 material today against florida and Digger then responded and said **** I think they are very good, They Have played some good ball without Patterson and They Keep getting better and Also said, I Would not be surprised if they Won The Sec Tournament,

This Team is dangerous baby!!!! Thats what Vitale said exiting the show!!
I hope that the Cats use the confidence theyve picked up in the last few games. Unselfish play is the key for UK.
I think today should've put them in!
Awesome game to watch today. This game had a tourney feel to it. Great game especially Stevenson. Joe and Ramel left it on the floor today. The Cardiac Cats still showing a strong heart beat. Go Cats!!!!!:Clap:
The Cats amazed me today. If they play like they did today IMO they are SEC champs.
I think this win will assure them a spot in the tournament
I dont know if I would go that far now.
The win over FLA should assure a NCAA birth at around a 10 seed. I am going to go out on a limb and say they will be playing in the finals against TENN and win. With the lack of bench however it will be interesting to see how fatigue will set in. Because to make it IMO they are going to be in some close battles.
yea id say they are for sure in! They have to be they are 12-4 in the Sec
UK is in the tourney. The SEC will get at least 5 spots. UK is third overall in the SEC. No way we get snubbed.
Unless we get beat by 40 to georgia.
RavenBoy Wrote:Unless we get beat by 40 to georgia.

Don't see that one happening. Smile I think ole' Bliss would have to score 30 points and mug our starting 5 before that happens.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Don't see that one happening. Smile I think ole' Bliss would have to score 30 points and mug our starting 5 before that happens.
Smile true
University of Kentucky National Champions 2008....

There 8th title, all time...

WOOOOOO....
fballfan07 Wrote:University of Kentucky National Champions 2008....

There 8th title, all time...

WOOOOOO....

If only...... we had Patterson I would be tempted to say that we could make the final four:thumpsup:
I would say that if we had Patterson, Meeks, and Legion.
RavenBoy Wrote:I would say that if we had Patterson, Meeks.
There fixed that...
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Just said this on ESPN;

They were talking about teams Who Would make a run in the Ncaa tournament and Vitale said, that Kentucky Would be one of them teams, He said The cats looked like sweet 16 material today against florida and Digger then responded and said **** I think they are very good, They Have played some good ball without Patterson and They Keep getting better and Also said, I Would not be surprised if they Won The Sec Tournament,

Thats pretty odd when Vitale picks Kentucky in something....this might mean something this year everyone...can
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Just said this on ESPN;

Thats pretty odd when Vitale picks Kentucky in something....this might mean something this year everyone...can you say upsets in the NCAA tourny....
LIPS Wrote:Thats pretty odd when Vitale picks Kentucky in something....this might mean something this year everyone...can you say upsets in the NCAA tourny....

Now I remember back 3 or 4 years ago when we had two straight teams that were picked to win it all, Vitale pick us in both of those years to win the NC. So I don't know if it is good that Vitale thinks anything positive about UK.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Now I remember back 3 or 4 years ago when we had two straight teams that were picked to win it all, Vitale pick us in both of those years to win the NC. So I don't know if it is good that Vitale thinks anything positive about UK.
He was spot on with those predictions... We had the team, just not the coach.