Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Georgia - 03-14-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
9:45pm
Bulldawgs or the Rebels are goin down!!!! Go CATS!!!!
Yea I dont see us losing to any of those teams.
I hope UGA wins lol.....GO CATS!!!!
I hope Ole Miss wins because it is really hard to beat a team three times in a year. However, I don't think Kentucky will have any big problem with either team Friday.
They can take either of these teams.
I want Ole Miss, We played them with out Patterson and won.
Cats by 10 either way
Cats got a good draw.
A Very Good Draw.
Ole Miss Vs Georgia
Tomm @ 9:45
I hope Bliss mugs the crap out of them like he always did against us. Hopefully Ole miss will be too tired to contend with us on Fri.
UK wins either way.
Uk by 10 either way
I will go ahead and say UK by 10. This OT took a lot out of UGA.
UK by 7
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I will go ahead and say UK by 10. This OT took a lot out of UGA.

Lets hope...GO BIG BLUE!!!
UK By 5. Should Be A Lil Closer Than Some Think. GO CATS!!!
Don't know if I'll be watchin this one or not, depends on the weather. If I don't, GO BIG BLUE, if I do, well I'll get to enjoy some cold beer and pizza/wings.
KY beats Gerogia by 7
Well, Georgia and Ole Miss played to the death last night, so Georgia should be worn slap out..I'll take UK in this one, 70-59..Go Cats!
**** yeah..sounds like a plan to me..
Redneck Wrote:Don't know if I'll be watchin this one or not, depends on the weather. If I don't, GO BIG BLUE, if I do, well I'll get to enjoy some cold beer and pizza/wings.
Hopefully Georgia's OT game late last night has them worn down. Go Cats!
I say cats by 8, Dawgs will run out of gas. I hope.
Georgia scares me for some reason.
I hate to say it, but I think UK will come out sluggish and Georgia gets the upset tonight in Atlanta! Georgia 76 UK 71
Kentucky 84
Georgia 75
Hope UK is focused today.
Go Cats!!!
That Gym looks horrible. But the UK fans double the GA Fans that are sittin there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5