Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gator Hater Shout-Out Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UKBADMAMMAJAMMA HATES DEM GATORS!:redboxer:
I hate them too.
I'm with you.
I hate them, too.
good to see them not make the NCAA this year
Hate all schools but UK!
Dislike Florida.......HATE Louisville.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Dislike Florida.......HATE Louisville.

Eaxactly what i was thinking.
Great point!:thatsfunn

Can we not hate both?

BECAUSE I HATE FLORIDA, LOUISVILLE and DUKE
Hate all schools but UK
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Can we not hate both?

The problem is...if it's SEC vs. any other conference and UF is the team representing the SEC, then I will support them. Like the NCAA championship last year. You have to root for the SEC team.

However, I don't care who Louisville is playing, whoever beats Louisville is my second favorite team on any given night.
True, Just like in football this year with LSU. I never root for louisville though. There fans suck so im not helping their team.
I'm an equal opportunity hater.
ComfortEagle Wrote:The problem is...if it's SEC vs. any other conference and UF is the team representing the SEC, then I will support them. Like the NCAA championship last year. You have to root for the SEC team.

However, I don't care who Louisville is playing, whoever beats Louisville is my second favorite team on any given night.
well then ok I can see that I just didn't know how you was looking at it all.
DevilsWin Wrote:I'm an equal opportunity hater.
:Thumbs:
Same here.
ComfortEagle Wrote:The problem is...if it's SEC vs. any other conference and UF is the team representing the SEC, then I will support them. Like the NCAA championship last year. You have to root for the SEC team.

Thats the way I looked at it. I always root for the SEC team.
I HATE THEM GAYTORS!

Calathes looks like Vanilla Ice haha
hate em all, eat gaters lol
I love how UF keeps at least one player all UK fans can unite against, this time around it is a Backstreet Boy gone wrong. So Mr. Calathes..... I think that is right, welcome to the SEC where UF will always be for the GAYtor nation.
I hate the Gators
blackcat_student hates the Gators...

Gators update... They are currently trailing Alabama 46-23 at halftime of the SEC Tournament!

GO BIG BLUE!
LATER GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!

Kentucky...Aren't you glad we didn't get BILLY D. NOW???

WE HAVE THE PERFECT BILLY...[SIZE=7]BILLY G. BABY !!![/SIZE]

GO CATS !!!

I Agree 100%
I hate to say it but I don't really hate Florida as much now that they don't have Joekim(sp?) Noah...I hate that guy. I still wouldn't care to see their gym burn to the ground though...

Just to let everyone know, If their gym does burn down it WAS NOT me that done it. It was a joke. Smile

I got alot of respect for the coaches at those schools, but I hate the teams, if that make's any sense.
Redneck Wrote:I got alot of respect for the coaches at those schools, but I hate the teams, if that make's any sense.

Oh yeah I completely agree Coach K, Pitino and Donovan are all great coaches and I respect them as well. As you said however, the teams are what I hate. It is more of the name you could say. Such as the name Pikeville High School hated the name in high school but I still had a lot of friends there and respect Thomas and Bart.
I was at the KY FL game and in section 235 where I sat there was one couple who were wearing Florida colors, and the man had on a Noah jersey and they were tormented throuhgout the game from the other fans. It was hilarious...They left with about 5 minutes left in the game and they were telling everybody good game as they left. In my opinion he could've worn FL colors, but the NOAH jersey just set it all off.
sorry I sat in 231 instead of 235..my bad
Made my day to hear Florida isnt going to make the NCAA Tournament.
Pages: 1 2