Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs Florida - March 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sunday @ 12

Florida won last meeting 81-70 in OT. Patterson had 15pts, 3 ast, and 8 Rebs.
Cats by 3
kentucky by 7 or more on senior day with the seniors just going off
Cats by 5 in OT again
The Cats will get them this time.
UK by 5
NYY10 Wrote:Cats by 5 in OT again

Again? They got beat last time. Anyway Florida will win this game. They are just all around a better team, and also have argueably the best coach in the country and he is always ready for the Cats.
Kentucky by 5
OMG Wrote:Again? They got beat last time. Anyway Florida will win this game. They are just all around a better team, and also have argueably the best coach in the country and he is always ready for the Cats.
I pretty sure he meant that, like last time, the game will go into overtime...Not that UK will win again because we all know UK hasnt beat UF since 2003...

And as much as I hate to say it, I just can't see UK pulling this one off. UF has ridiculous talent at every position and down low, UK is completely overmatched. Especially if Mark Coury plays more than 3 minutes on Sunday. I think UK will lose, Vandy win and UK being the East #3 seed in the SEC Tourney
Kentucky by 3
fballfan07 Wrote:I pretty sure he meant that, like last time, the game will go into overtime...Not that UK will win again because we all know UK hasnt beat UF since 2003...

And as much as I hate to say it, I just can't see UK pulling this one off. UF has ridiculous talent at every position and down low, UK is completely overmatched. Especially if Mark Coury plays more than 3 minutes on Sunday. I think UK will lose, Vandy win and UK being the East #3 seed in the SEC Tourney

I agree
I hope the Big Blue comes out on top! ...If UK wins are we in the NCAA tourney for sure, that will make us 12-4 in the SEC..Go Cats!!!
Uk by 3
Uk by two on Bradley's clutch free throws at the end. Go Cats!!!!!:Clap:
Florida is not that talented. They are good but are also on the bubble as far as the NCAA tournament is concerned. Speights is really the only inside threat. They are a perimeter oriented team. And truth be told UK has better gaurds than UF. The coaching is a push. Both Billys are are very good.
~!~Im giving the Cats to win by 3~~~ Go UK!!!
UK will not lose this game....UK 68 Florida 61...harris has a good game...along with crawford..
I think the cats will have some breathing room in this one.FINALLY!
UK-74
UF-58
fballfan07 Wrote:I pretty sure he meant that, like last time, the game will go into overtime...Not that UK will win again because we all know UK hasnt beat UF since 2003...

yea man, thats what I meant lol.. Thanks!
NO PP. NO win GATORS by 12.
NYY10 Wrote:yea man, thats what I meant lol.. Thanks!
No prob, man.

I really don't understand how you can say UF isn't that talented. I mean for the past two years, UF has had a top 5 recruiting class and the top recruiting class last year. Parsons, Werner, Speights are all more talented than Perry Stevenson and Coury (believe it or not!!! haha). UF does have a bad conference record, but that's the sign of a really young team. I'm just saying that UF will be consistent with its streaky play and beat UK in a close one. I still think UK makes that dance by winning one, maybe two games in the SEC Tourney...
Cats in a game too close to call.

UK by 1.
I am going with my cats! Another grind it out game, with Crawford and Bradley once again stepping up and into that spotlight, sending them off with the thunderous applanse they deserve! UK- 68 UF-60
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I am going with my cats! Another grind it out game, with Crawford and Bradley once again stepping up and into that spotlight, sending them off with the thunderous applanse they deserve! UK- 68 UF-60

Yep!! Agree with you 100%!! The seniors gonna go out on a good, and very loud, note!!
whoever wins is more than likely be the ones in the Big Dance! But I will take my cats by 5
RedSeal Wrote:whoever wins is more than likely be the ones in the Big Dance! But I will take my cats by 5

I agree, this game has huge bubble implications. The loser is in deep trouble as far as the NCAA tounament is concerned.

If we had Patterson, I would've predicted UK by about 10. Without him, Cats win by 2.
Cats by 7, everyone has Florida out of the Tournament, they have not beat anyone worthy. UK is much better team.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Cats by 7, everyone has Florida out of the Tournament, they have not beat anyone worthy. UK is much better team.

I agree, Florida has not shown themselves worthy of being in the NCAA tournament, but if they win this weekend they will have a pretty big chip to point to - two head-to-head wins over another bubble contender in Kentucky.

Let's hope that doesn't happen.
Gotta go with the Cats by 8
Wildcats win big on Senior Day!

UK 68
UF 63
Pages: 1 2