Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 71 South Carolina 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Crawford-35
Bradley-20
Good game by Crawford and Bradley but that about it.
Congrats UK and good game by Crawford and Bradley
Only 1 more win away from making the Tourny.
I really think UK plays better without patterson. Defense seems tougher and Crawford and Bradley dont have to worry about gettin in to patterson, they take their man one on one and beat them about every time. Harris has been playing good defense and Stevenson has been really really good on the boards. If not for alot of bad calls in the tennessee game, we would have had won 11 of the last 12 games. The seniors are showing you fans just what they can do when they dont have to get the ball to patterson on every possession. UK is really going to miss Crawford and Bradley after this year, they are the heart and soul of this team and everybody needs to realize that.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I really think UK plays better without patterson.
Do What????:eek:
They have a coach that will let them play now. And, no they are not better without Patterson.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I really think UK plays better without patterson.

I have to disagree with that one. UK does not go deep enough on their bench to say they are better without one of their frontcourt players. Yeah, Bradley and Crawford have showed their leadership in leading this team to Victory. Plus one more scoring threat, doesn't hurt either!!!!!JMO
Way to go Cats!!
Good win for UK!....Go Get Them Gators!
Jasper had 7 Rebs and 3 Blocks
Well its just simple really. Part of the reason Bradley and Crawford were so good this year is because patterson ate up alot of double teams which freed them up on the perimeter for open shots. Without a threat inside it becomes only an outside presence and good teams(not SC) will have that shut down real quick. Patterson made everyone around him better and he's greatly missed.
Congrats UK, now lets finish things off right and beat the gators.

Crawford had an amazing game with a career high 35 in points. Bradley gave us his usual performance with 20 points. The third highest scorer was Harris, but he kinda disappointed me, he missed some big free throws. Jasper had a great game also, but his stats will be overlooked, but he makes a huge difference in this team.
Big congrats on this win without paterson....get ready for florida Cats....
Congrats Cats
OMG Wrote:Well its just simple really. Part of the reason Bradley and Crawford were so good this year is because patterson ate up alot of double teams which freed them up on the perimeter for open shots. Without a threat inside it becomes only an outside presence and good teams(not SC) will have that shut down real quick. Patterson made everyone around him better and he's greatly missed.
I agree.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I agree.

I agree. Nice Post
I called this.
Congrats Cats...

Don't know how much farther Crawfors and Bradley can carry this team by themselves, but we will see. Courageous effort on their part.
Congrats Cats