Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Young Guns Back On Top
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Young Guns returned to the top yesterday with a dominating victory over the Crippled Cowboys. Wyatt, Doc, The Judge, & Paladin all went down in a blaze of glory. Better luck next week losers.
Even though I never fired a shot the second game, i helped direct my team to a win... From the grave...lol

:1: :rockon: :rockon: :letsparty
I've got us about 15-20 pallets over here how many & when do you want me to bring them Amun-Ra?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I've got us about 15-20 pallets over here how many & when do you want me to bring them Amun-Ra?
All of them Ringo... Ask Doc if u can drop them off at his house and when i come up there i wll take em on up to the field.
Amun-Ra Wrote:All of them Ringo... Ask Doc if u can drop them off at his house and when i come up there i wll take em on up to the field.

I called the Judge, he said bring'em on up. I'll probably get a few today & the rest tomorrow. I'll leave them on the flat where we park.
OK sounds good bub. Long as it dont rain this week i wll go up there about everyday including today. We will have a good field when it is all finished.
You may find out these pallets make an excellent fort to be attacked in which we would have to do the attacking because you young gun's are a bit afraid of an advance. The little guy even became bored of having to wait. Just for that a special going on next week. Try to get the Bardstown Kid back in the mix this week, We enjoy target practice.
Target practice? We enjoy taking the easy shots too, if I remember correctly you were out early in all the battles, you my friend make a dandy target. We especially liked the way you sent the new guy out after us first for an easy target, but that did keep you from being put out first.
If I can get a couple of weekends when I am home this summer (doubtful right now) I am going to have to pick up a new gun and get a couple of games in with you guys.

Where is the best place to get equipment -- well guns and CO2?
We may be able to find you a gun to use. The CO2 we get filled at the gun shop in Allen. I think they also are getting a few stun the Son-in Lawless paintballs in that will be well used. Come on up and join us, Doc has suddenly become the sniper of the hills. Ringo is just a little to high stung. Amun-Ra can't get a shot off and the Texas Ranger comes in on the end of the day, sneaking around.
Found out why i couldnt shoot.... A ratchet broke in my gun. I ordered one and its on its way.
Tomorow, if it dont rain, i will be coming up the Judge's to start with those pallets...
Amun-Ra Wrote:Found out why i couldnt shoot.... A ratchet broke in my gun. I ordered one and its on its way.
Tomorow, if it dont rain, i will be coming up the Judge's to start with those pallets...
If you go up there get my four wheeler and use it. I don't care one bit to help but with my back being so bad I just wouldn't want to chance it. If you don't care dig a 3 ft trap for the Sniper King to use with his blanky. It probably wouldn't take very long if Johnny Ringo helps you.
Well as of right now i doubt me being up there... Too cold and wet for me to be out working in it. The first day i get too though i will be up there.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well as of right now i doubt me being up there... Too cold and wet for me to be out working in it. The first day i get too though i will be up there.

I took 9 up there the other day if it's not raining when I get off work I'll take 9 or 10 more today. Me & another young gun ordered us the Apex barrel today they should be in Friday we hope, they'll be running for cover.:eek: Along with a couple more little tricks we have they don't stand a chanceCool . I also read where I can put the Apex tip on the longer barrel that I already have on my gun instead of the stock barrel.:Thumbs:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I took 9 up there the other day if it's not raining when I get off work I'll take 9 or 10 more today. Me & another young gun ordered us the Apex barrel today they should be in Friday we hope, they'll be running for cover.:eek: Along with a couple more little tricks we have they don't stand a chanceCool . I also read where I can put the Apex tip on the longer barrel that I already have on my gun instead of the stock barrel.:Thumbs:
If its not raining and not dark i will be up there today as well. Wyatt said i could use his ATV to take them up to the field.

Yes u can take the tip off the Apex and adapt it to another barrel. But most barrels like that either have to have an additonal adapter or you have to use a "tape mod" to get it to work. Some barrels like the Lapco Apex read Big shot do not need an adapter or mod.
I didn't get to make it up there yesterday, but I will take some up there today. I hear our pony-tailed friend is getting a new gun.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I didn't get to make it up there yesterday, but I will take some up there today. I hear our pony-tailed friend is getting a new gun.
What time man? Yea she is wantin one i know....
Amun-Ra Wrote:What time man? Yea she is wantin one i know....

Probably around 6:00 if I can get outta here.....I got the Apex barrels in today.
well i will try to be there around the same time. i am still here at work right now. i will call the judge from doc's when i get there.
Even if we get the snow on saturday it is still on for sunday.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Even if we get the snow on saturday it is still on for sunday.

You've got that right, Me & Jesse James will be puttin the smack down on a few old timers with the new upgrades. I took 9 more pallets up there yesterday Amun-Ra......Jesse James was down at the other bottom clearing it off.
Ok. I will be there tomm to work on the field. Couldnt make it up there yesterday. Snow is no problem but if the temp is too low some guns will not work properly.... So we will have to see on Sunday. I am goin to try and get up there like around 11 Saturday at Doc's that way i can work on my gun and do a lot up at the field.
Temp should be in the 40's Sunday if they get it right. I finally got some camo.
Well the 40's is what we usually play in. It needs to stop friggin raining so that it wont be miserable tomorow when i put those pallets up. I hope the weather is good enough for us to play in.
I found some throat mics like we were talking about on ebay for the radios I've got, I'll try to order them next week.
Glad you found some cameo Ringo now use it. Hard to talk with a pink paintball in your throat boys.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Glad you found some cameo Ringo now use it. Hard to talk with a pink paintball in your throat boys.

Boys??? You'd call an alligator a lizard wouldn't you.Smile
The good guys with the bad.[attachment=o1037]
That little one in the front looks kind'a tough! Uh, so does the 4th one over from the left! Smile
The Little one was out last night purchasing some things to dismantle Johnny Ringo and this may take place outside of the battle ground.Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4