Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: National Cheerleading Competion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was watching the National Cheerleading Competion with my mom today, and I noticed quite a lot of groups from Kentucky. I was just wondering, but is Kentucky also a cheerleading state?
Kentucky is THE cheerleading state, well, besides Texas. yes, KY is known for horses and cheerleading.
Thats pretty awesome. I never really knew that. I knew that UK Cheerleading team had won like 7 seven National Championships in a row or something to that order. I knew they was always good. I noticed that Paul Lawrence Dunbar had won 5 national cheerleading championships in a row!! Thats pretty impressive. I now have respest for what the cheerleaders do.
Beyond those....Morehead has won like a total of 20 national titles between their coed and all-girl squads. Pikeville has won in recent years. Greenup was a dynasty in the late 80s and early 90s, and they are still always at the top, if not first place. Graves County wins and/or places almost every year, plus other squads who always make it to the finals! We truly are the cheerleading state and evceryone should be very proud Smile !
I agree. Texas has some great squads, but the only reason they are up there with KY is because that mom hired a hitman to get her daughter on a squad. But other than that KY is the cheerleading state.

Smile
I really never knew Kentucky schools was this good at cheerleading. I was pretty proud to see that many Kentucky schools in the national competiton.
I know! I love seeing the squads and how elite they are! But the new england area is beginning to catch up at the high school level. Sad I think we can keep out title though, haha
Heck no they won't!! LOL. Kentucky will always be the best. At least I hope so lol. Kentucky was kicking butt! I saw how Greenup had won like every other competiton so they tried for the Super Varsity I think. I thought they should've won. IMO
Yeah, me too. I was intern judging at the 16th region and they just blew me away!
Really? Wow, that must have been pretty cool to watch!! They really impressed me.
You and your mom should take Powell co girls there you know they would win.
basketballwizz Wrote:You and your mom should take Powell co girls there you know they would win.

Wow....why do you always have to come into a thread and make everything about Powell County? How about you grow up for a change. Not everything is about Powell County and Estill County.
I was just trying to be nice
basketballwizz Wrote:I was just trying to be nice

By saying to take my mom and the Powell County girls there? Cause they woud win?
GROW UP :redboxer: :mad:
Contrary to popular opinion, the rest of our lives don't revolve around Powell and Estill county! Can we, for ONCE, have a cheerleading thread that doesn't turn into some demented or deranged argument about those two schools??
PHS95 Wrote:Contrary to popular opinion, the rest of our lives don't revolve around Powell and Estill county! Can we, for ONCE, have a cheerleading thread that doesn't turn into some demented or deranged argument about those two schools??

Thank you.
PHS95 Wrote:Contrary to popular opinion, the rest of our lives don't revolve around Powell and Estill county! Can we, for ONCE, have a cheerleading thread that doesn't turn into some demented or deranged argument about those two schools??

can't we all just get along
stride2 Wrote:can't we all just get along

I would love to get along.... I would love to read some threads here that don't bash one of these two schools and I am not from either of them..... everyone needs to be respectful of opinions and not bash people because they cannot find a more adult way to disagree!
:
PHS95 Wrote:I would love to get along.... I would love to read some threads here that don't bash one of these two schools and I am not from either of them..... everyone needs to be respectful of opinions and not bash people because they cannot find a more adult way to disagree!

:thumpsup:
PHS95 Wrote:I would love to get along.... I would love to read some threads here that don't bash one of these two schools and I am not from either of them..... everyone needs to be respectful of opinions and not bash people because they cannot find a more adult way to disagree!

MEEEE TOOOOO BUT WHEN PEOPLE START BASHING ON MY TEAM I CAN'T HELP BUT GIVE IT BACK TO THEM I KNOW IT'S CHILDISH , BUT I HAVE TO DEFEND MY TEAM...................GO POWELL CO. PIRATES:Cheerlead
Go Powell county!! Everyone needs to stop being so rude, and talking bad about them. They're awesome.
stride2 Wrote:MEEEE TOOOOO BUT WHEN PEOPLE START BASHING ON MY TEAM I CAN'T HELP BUT GIVE IT BACK TO THEM I KNOW IT'S CHILDISH , BUT I HAVE TO DEFEND MY TEAM...................GO POWELL CO. PIRATES:Cheerlead

Let me clarify something for everyone viewing this thread. This is the exact reason so many of the threads get closed in this forum.

Someone says something and instead of everyone else being the bigger person they all feel the need to start acting like a bunch of spoiled 2 year olds.

It will either stop or I will close every thread and possibly the entire cheerleading forum.

If there is something that I have posted that is not clear feel free to send me a PM. Until then it will stop in the threads or I will start banning people until the message gets through.
Thank you, Midee!! I think many people need to get this through their heads!
PHS95 Wrote:Thank you, Midee!! I think many people need to get this through their heads!

They either will or they will be on the outside looking in. Their choice.

I hear you have told on me?
Oh yea she did!!!! :mad:

LOL

As for the thread... I agree totally with you and if I catch something before you it will either be deleted, an infraction issued, or total closure of the thread!!!
LOL, yeah Midee.... she and I talk pretty much daily LOL

I take every opportunity to remind the forgetful one how old she is! LOL
PHS95 Wrote:LOL, yeah Midee.... she and I talk pretty much daily LOL

I take ever opportunity to remind the forgetful one how old she is! LOL

Be sure to remind her that she is, how can I put it, more mature than me too.Wink
I got mature for BOTH of you two!!!!
ROFL Yeah, You couldn't catch us to give it to us, though LOL
Pages: 1 2