Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bashing on PoCo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please explain to me why EVERYONE wants to constantly bash on Powell County??? It's not only in cheerleading but it is in basketball to. The athletes show respect to everyone...The fans may not but the athletes do.
do you think maybe the fans are the reason?
cheerforblue Wrote:do you think maybe the fans are the reason?

I can't believe you would even ask.....why are ppl always dogging PC????? Give me a break..... EVERY NEGATIVE THREAD on here is started by a PC person....go on and read the threads.....Powell County fans are cocky and arragant, their cheerleaders for the MOST part are just....well don't get me started....and their athletes have never shown sportsmanship unless you call trying to take players from other counties out during the games with cheap shots, etc.

You can dish it out but you can't take it, is that it....who's crying now? It's been that way for YEARS....and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Sorry, but when you sow bad seeds, that's what you reap. :o
getchagameon Wrote:I can't believe you would even ask.....why are ppl always dogging PC????? Give me a break..... EVERY NEGATIVE THREAD on here is started by a PC person....go on and read the threads.....Powell County fans are cocky and arragant, their cheerleaders for the MOST part are just....well don't get me started....and their athletes have never shown sportsmanship unless you call trying to take players from other counties out during the games with cheap shots, etc.

You can dish it out but you can't take it, is that it....who's crying now? It's been that way for YEARS....and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Sorry, but when you sow bad seeds, that's what you reap. :o

Well for one thing, the cheerleaders are arrogant because they won the in-game competiton and got 4th in state. Better than Lee, Owsley, and most definitely Estill. And the only reasons that all the Powell threads are negative because Estill and Lee county people are always getting on there crying about how Powell somehow cheated them...again!! And Powell fans never get on BGR bashing other counties fans and teams. And no one is crying here man. :moon:
bluegrassballa Wrote:Well for one thing, the cheerleaders are arrogant because they won the in-game competiton and got 4th in state. Better than Lee, Owsley, and most definitely Estill. And the only reasons that all the Powell threads are negative because Estill and Lee county people are always getting on there crying about how Powell somehow cheated them...again!! And Powell fans never get on BGR bashing other counties fans and teams. And no one is crying here man. :moon:

oh, really.....well, sure sounded like crying to me...poor powell county, always getting picked on by the others on the playground....boooo hooooo.:p
Grow up.